"Kill me? With what, your uglyness?" Jordan said "Hmm" He looked closer at her face "Its so ugly it could kill anyone"

"She slapped him across the back of the head. "Dick"

"Bitch"

"Jerk"

"Whore"

"Fag"

"Slut"

"Douche"

"Hoe"

"SHUT UP! Nick shouted. Everyone went quiet. "Thank you" He murrmered closing his eyes, enjoying the peace, while it lasted.

Which didnt last long. Not even a minute later they started swearing at each other again.

After a while they stopped calling each other names. The car ride was silent for about twenty mintues before Max and Jorda started singing again.

"He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when your awake"

"He sounds like a pedophile to me"  I muttered.

 "Shut up already" Tiffany groaned as they continued to sing. As if to annoy her, they sung louder and louder. 

Finally after a few more hours of tortue, listening to them argue, we arrived at the camping grounds. As soon as the car stopped moving everyone bolted out of the car, leaving Jordan and Max behind.

"We werent that bad were we?" Jordan asked.

"No" Tiffany said "You were worst"

"Did i get better from the last time i sung?" He smiled.

"No" She said flatly. His smile flatered.

"Will you to shut up and help set up camp" Nick asked.

"While you guys do that, i think us girls will go look for fire wood and what not" Tiffany said walking backwards. Kate, Kelly and Jane started walking backwards as well.

"So in other words, we will leave while the guys do all the work, so we can walk around and talk?" Jordan asked.

"You know us to well" Tiffany smirked. They started running and disapeared into the forest. They guys suddenly looked at me.

I'm going to go and help them find fire wood" I said running after the girls.

I heard the sound of laughted behind me.

I has mangaged to catch up with the girls in no time. They werent that hard to find, they were sitting on a rock chatting. As soon ass they saw me they smiled.

We sat there for a few hourse talking before walking back. On the way we collected sticks. 

"Well, well look at this, they actually got some fire wood" Derek said smiling.

"Not much" Jordan muttered.

"Better than nothing" Tiffany shot back

"What were you doing for those four hours you were gone?" He asked.

"Correction we were gone two hours" Kate pointed out.

"Same thing" 

"Not really" Tiffany said,

"Shut up" Jordan said

"Make me" 

"I will" He took at step to him and she took a step forward. 

"Will you two knock it off and help" Dan shouted.

I looked behind Jordan and the guys and gasped. I heard the other girls gasp as well.