Part One: Christmas Morning

This is a very short story about Ben and Jordyns first Christmas married. Of course with their giant talented group of friends...something was bound to happen.

Please note: I do not own any of these characters and some of the jokes. This is all based off of Newsies Love by @fansie99

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"BENJAMIN TYLER COOK GET YOU ASS OUT OF BED ITS CHRISTMAS MORNING!" Jordyn Cook was practically jumping on her husband and somehow he was still fast asleep.

It was still dark out and snow was still falling down onto their house. Jordyn was too excited to let Ben sleep so she did the one thing she knew would wake him up. After filling up a cup with room temperature water, she dumped it all on Ben's head.

Ben shot up and looked around to find the culprit. Jordyn was standing there with her phone, recording Ben. He growled at her.

"Merry Christmas to you too!" Jordyn said, laughing uncontrollably.

"You know what? It's Christmas morning" Ben began inching closer to Jordyn. "You deserve a good ole' bear hug" And the chase began. Jordyn was running for her life and Ben was running close behind her.

The second she stopped, he flung his arms around her. Jordyn let out an ear-splitting shriek and Ben picked her up and threw her onto the couch then sat on top of her. "Ew get off! You smell like a wet dog" She scrunched up her nose.

In reply, Ben pecked her lips then got up to change his shirt. Jordyn sat up and looked at the pictures on the mantle. There were pictures from her and Bens wedding and family. But the bulk of them were the pictures they took on tour with their Newsies family from previous years.

"I miss them too, but we'll see some of them tonight." Ben was standing in the door frame completely shirtless and holding a towel.

"Ben go put on a shirt. It's too cold for that! We do not want your abs to freeze now do we?" He left and put an actual shirt on. When he came back they opened their stockings. They were both filled up with king sized candy bars.

"Oh score" Ben squealed at the sight of all of the candy and began eating a pack of Pretzel M&M's. We moved onto a box that was labeled Fansie Gifts it has been over three years since the tour and people are still sending us letters and small gifts. We do not deserve this.

It took us over two hours and a box of tissues until we finished all of it. They were all so sweet and kind and it made us miss the tour even more than we had before.

There was a knock on the door and Parker and Josh came into the room. "MY LOVE!" Josh ran over to Ben and jumped on top of him.

"Josh.get.off.of.me" Ben groaned from under him.

"Sorry but you have now been held-"

"Don't say it." Parker said.

"No." Jordyn and Ben said at the same time as Parker.

"-Joshstage" Josh finished.

There was a brief silence before the four of them burst out into laughter, remembering all of the good times.

The four of us gathered around the Christmas tree and opened most of the presents. There was one left and it was addressed to Jordyn. She opened it with care and there a pair of sparkly Minnie ears and a shirt that read Disneyland Paris. Under the shirt, there were two tickets to Disneyland Paris.

"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND IN FREAKING PARIS?" Jordyn screamed at Ben. He, of course, was just laughing at me and Parker and Josh had facial expressions ridden with jealousy.

After breakfast, Josh and Parker left to get some last minute things at the door for the Christmas party. Jordyn slipped on her red and green dress and curled her hair.

Ben came into the bathroom where Jordyn was and he was wearing a nice suit. He made a pose and said, "It's Cook. Ben Cook." He was an idiot. When Parker and Josh came back they all finished getting ready and took a few pictures. One of the pictures of Ben and Jordyn were cute enough to put on Instagram.

Fansies were going crazy and were commenting things like:

goals af

MY PARENTS

CHRISTMAS GOAL

I love you guys so much

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"You nervous?' Parker asked Jordyn.

"Of course I am. I haven't seen some of these guys in almost three years!"

There was a knock on the door and Ben squeezed Jordyns hand and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Ready?"

She smiled, "Let the party begin."