Chapter 42

Aliczandreia's POV:

I gasped and jumped out of the bed and onto the floor. Sweat poured down my forehead and my shaky hands gripped the white rug, that was laid on the hard wood floor. My mind was racing but one thought stood out.

What just happened?

I look around the room and notice I'm still at home. I sigh in relief and lay my head down...but wait. Zoey?

I jump up and run to my bedroom door, swinging it open. I run down the hall and open every single door. My breathing started to pick up. "Zoey?" I yell, busting a door open. Only it was a bathroom.

"UGH!" I yell in frustration. I got to the next door and swing it open. "Zoey?" I scream into the dark bedroom.

"Aliczandreia? What are you doing up? Who is Zoey?" I look toward my mom and start to feel confused. Why was she here?

"Zoey. Where is she?" I ask. Confusion is clear on her face. "Honey who is Zoey?"

"Your grand daughter! My daughter! She...she was. Oh my gosh!" I started to freak out. "Honey...you don't have a daughter. Do you remember what happened yesterday?" She asked. I shook my head no.

My mom came closer to my and caressed my face. "You graduated. Class of 2015. You're going to UCSD in the fall. You're majoring in theater and music." She explained more after seeing my confused expression.

I graduated? I'm going to college? I don't have a daughter? I don't have...Zoey? My memories started to return to me. Memories of my reality. Moving to New York when I was 10. My dad going into the army. Going to a new school. Meeting my best friend Macy. Getting bullied. Becoming a outcast that only cared about music and YouTube. Then, my next door neighbor.

"It was just a dream." I whispered. I'm not a mom. I'm not on tour.

"I remember." I said, but suddenly a thought came to my mind. "Mom, when is dad coming home?" I asked. I truly wanted to know.

Last time I talked to him he said he was coming home. I just didn't know when.
"Soon baby." She smiled.

I smiled a small smile back. I looked inside the dark bedroom again, before closing the door. "I think I'm going to go back to bed. Sorry, for waking you up." I apologize, even though I didn't want to sleep anymore. She patted my shoulder and gave me a hug.

"It's okay honey. I was up already. It sounded like you were having an eventful dream." She smirked.

I blushed and looked down. "Yeah, it sure was eventful...and scary." My mom rubbed my back lovingly. "Do you want to talk about it? Maybe drink some tea with me?" She suggested.

I smile and nodded. She lead me to the brightly lit kitchen and pulled a chair out for me. "Want the regular?" She asked, opening a cabinet and taking out the honey. "Yes please."

"So start from the beginning and don't leave out any information." She winked. I laughed loudly and shook my head.

"Do you know Matthew Espinosa?" I asked, already knowing she knew who he was. "Our neighbor?" She asked. I blushed and nodded. "Yes, him."

"What happened?" She got two cups out of the cabinet near the sink. Then, set them up by me. "Um...it's kind of awkward to say." I laughed. "Well in my dream we were best friends. We kind of went to a party, got drunk and I got pregnant." My mom gasped. I looked at her and smiled awkwardly.

"You mean...you...had a sex dream about the boy next door?" She questioned. I nodded shyly. A smile broke out on my mom's face. I was now confused. Why is she happy?

"Why are you smiling? I'm only 18! I shouldn't be pregnant! I shouldn't be dreaming about it either!" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air.

The tea pot started to whistle and she hurried to take it off the stove. "No it's just...I'm feeling a sense of déjà vu, because I had the same dream when I was 18."

She turned the stove off and came over to me, she poured a fair amount of boiling water in my cup and dropped a tea bag in. "How?" I asked.

"Well I had the dream a couple of weeks before I graduated high school. A new boy came to school and you can say I was interested." Before she can tell the rest of the story I interrupted her. "But I don't like Matthew like that!" That was a lie. Of course I like Matthew. Who wouldn't? He's the definition of perfect in my dictionary.

"Honey that's a lie. We both know that." She looked me up and down and gave me the look. I sighed.

"Like I was saying, I was interested. I never really showed it though. I kept trying to ignore him, trying in all my might to not look him in the eye and talk to him. Then one night, I had the dream. I had a beautiful baby girl. She had perfect bright blue eyes and a head full of brown hair. She looked just like him. The rest of the dream was a blur, but in the ending I died. I didn't want to, I wanted to stay with him and her. When I woke up. I stopped ignoring him. We graduated together, went to college together. It was perfect."

"Who was he?" I asked. She smiled and sat down next to me, sliding the honey to me. "Your dad..and the baby was you."

I poured honey into my tea and mixed it. "Since when did I have brown hair?" She grabbed a piece of my hair and put it in front of my eyes.

What? It's brown! "I was blonde!" My mom laughed. "Yeah I was too." She pushed the piece of hair back behind my ear. "Do you think that means...maybe I should...I don't know. Talk to Matthew?" I asked. I was so unsure of myself.

"Zandi. That dream is your future...well not exactly your future, but you being with Matthew and having a baby. That dream might be showing you your destiny. You were meant to be with Matthew, you are meant to have a baby with him." I sipped my tea, taking this all in.

My destiny? I was meant to have a future with Matthew.

"I will talk to him. Tomorrow."

***********************************
That's the end! Omg. Now I have to edit this book.