Chapter 2

Year: 623
Date: June 12th
Vieve(Vee-ehv)~ Gemini
Jured(Ju-raid) ~ Sagittarius

"Jured! Look! I found a map!" Vieve says running towards Jured her friend.

"A map for what? I don't understand." Jured crosses his arms and pouts.

"We can use it to find my mother! Once I find her, I'm going to kill her!" Vieve clenches her fists and smiles.

"Vieve....if you found her why kill her?" Jured asks.

"I don't know I guess I'm feeling a lot of blood lust. Killing animals won't cut it either. Also I want to kill someone who is dear to me. I want to make myself regret it." Vieve says.

"You can kill me. Don't kill the woman who brought you into this world. Just kill me instead." Jured genuflects and puts his right hand over his heart and lowers his head.

"Jured...." Vieve says with her hands covering her mouth and crying.

"Vieve, even if we are separated by death or other mandatory reasons, my spirit will still remain with you. I'm here to protect you and do your will." Jured hugs Vieve.

"If it's okay with you....also I think killing an animal will do. I don't want to kill you." Vieve and Jured both smile and give each other a high five.

-----------------------
Year: 629
Gemini~age 16
Sagittarius~age 17
"Vieve, wanna come to my house? My mother is making us cookies for dessert." Jured says to Vieve.

"Sure but I have to go to a morning offering to the goddess Gemini." Vieve smiles at Sagittarius.

"Alright. Make sure you have that knife on you at all times. I won't be there to protect you." Jured pats Vieve on the head and leaves.

"Okay see ya later!" Vieve runs to the shrine and prays to the goddess Gemini.

All of a sudden a dark light appears over the sky and a bright one coming from Vieve's chest. Vieve screams and stands up. A woman with armor appears before her. Another woman with a villager appearance shows up also. Vieve shrieks and pulls out her knife shaking.

"Who are you?! What did you do to my sky?! What this light for on my chest?!" Vieve screams.

"Goodness little girl! I just saw that it was only you that was praying for me so I decided to retire!" The armored one said.

"Huh?! Explain!" Vieve starts to calm down.

"Yes....I want to retire. I hate being used as magic." The other one says.

"Retire? Don't tell me.....you're Gemini..." Vieve's eyes widen.

"Yes I am. This other woman is just a disguise. I wanted to show you my other side power before you took on the challenge." The woman in armor, Gemini, says.

"I'll do it! Whether if Jured likes it or not!" I say.

"It won't matter. Jured has already been Chosen. He must of known that you were going to be Chosen shortly after him." Gemini says.

"So who am I in charge of?" I ask.

"Gemini. You usually get randomly Chosen by Zodiac but since you and Jured aren't in the same place, he asked me to grab you. You will become Gemini and Jured will become Sagittarius." Gemini says.

"Fine, I'll do it." Vieve says.

"Understood." Gemini places her hands on Vieve and drains out her magic. All of Gemini's magic goes inside of Vieve. With that Gemini disappears leaving the sky turning back to normal by with the sign of Gemini on Vieve's forehead.

Vieve sees a bright light and she closed her eyes before she got blinded. She then ended up in a huge building with about 3-4 other people in it.

"Welcome, Gemini." A boy with the Cancer sign says.

"You're Cancer?!" Vieve says.

"Hey! Don't shout you-"Another boy walks up to her and blushes.

"What?!" Vieve screams.

"A new Gemini? Sweet! The other one wasn't even that pretty!" The boy with the Pisces sign says.

"So you're Pisces? And that's Cancer....and then the other one is?" Vieve says pointing to a boy about her age.

"That's Sagittarius. He just got newly Chosen." Pisces says.

"Jured!" Vieve starts to cry and runs towards Sagittarius.

"Hey, there. I'm glad I could see you. I'm still going to protect you." Sagittarius says.

"Good! I miss you!" Vieve says.

"Also, start calling me Sagittarius. I can only call everyone by there god name. Right, Gemini?" Sagittarius says.

"Yes!" Vieve, or Gemini, says.

----------------------
Year: 639

Gemini wakes up and sits up.

"Why did I have that dream? That was like a long time ago." Gemini looks out her window.

Gemini looks up at the hill near her house. Libra's new house is almost finished. Gemini clenches her fists.

"Now I'm really getting into the mood!" Gemini starts writing down ideas on how to get close with Libra and how to figure out his plans.

"Libra, I know you will do something bad, that's for sure. I knew you were never always a sweet heart. Scorpio, tell me the future. I know you're here." Gemini says with out even looking that Scorpio was under her window.

"Guhhhh......fine." Scorpio gets up. His eyes turn golden and the ground shakes and wind blows fiercely. He gains a black aura. But the outline of his body is gold.

"Oracle Of Horoscopia, Awaken!
Libra is definitely going to try to overrun the gods including Zodiac himself. He will kill one dearest and imprison the other. He is going to create such a force stronger than she becomes found. Descendants are most needed but furthermore is the destiny of one's power. Next target: a traitor of childhood." Scorpio's aura goes away and he falls to the ground.

"Thanks Scorpio. I just recorded that in my journal so you won't need to do that again. I appreciate it." Gemini says.

"Anytime." Scorpio says.

Gemini shuts her window and Scorpio stumbles away.

"I never really thought she would be a new target after Libra. I never imagined her to be.... And even that Libra really does go that far in creating some demon. Things definitely won't go well." Scorpio cringes in fear.