Introductions: shortened

Capricorn

female

age Chosen~ 7

age(current)~ 13

Magic~ Aeros

Status~ should be the youngest who is a god. She was the last one Chosen. Also best friends with Libra. and Taurus. Also wants to get involved with the treasure hunting.

God-Mode~ hair grows very long and grows goat horns on her head

Aquarius

female

age Chosen~ 12

age(current)~ 19

Magic~Aeros

Status~ best friends with Aries, also is in love with him.

God-Mode~ she gains sea blue eyes and hair as white as the moon. Her eyes have some sort of static around the pupil.

Pisces

male

age Chosen~15

age(current)~ 24

Magic~Aeros

Status~ has a crush on Gemini and hates Virgo(kind of obvious)....

God-Mode~ he is basically one with the water! Pisces gains light scales on his face and arms but it's not like he's a fish guy. It's just light scales.

Aries

male

age Chosen~ 9

age(current)~ 16

Magic~Aeros

Status~ is madly in love with Aquarius, was summoned to search for treasure. Thinks Libra is scheming something even though nothing has happened yet.

God-Mode~ he has ram horns and slit eyes like Capricorn.

Taurus

Male

age Chosen~ 5

age (current)~ 16

Magic~ Aeros

Status~ Libra is brother, friends with Capricorn. Was devastated when he had to leave Capricorn all alone. But was very happy that she got Chosen. Although he and Capricorn were born around the same time, because of his deal with Zodiac, he also became older.

God-Mode~ does not gain bull horns, instead, his eyes turn a piercing blood red and he has a dark aura.

Gemini
Female

age Chosen~ 16

age(current)~ 26

Magic~Horoscopia

Status~ Is best friends with Sagittarius, and is planing to assassinate Libra. She wants to join forces with Scorpio and Capricorn to stop Libra from finding the Zodiac Treasure (was not enlisted in chapter)

God-Mode~ Her hair turns blue and braided on the side. Her eyes are different colors. Ones dark blue and the other is light blue.

Cancer
Male

age Chosen~12

age (current)~ 32

Magic~Aeros

Status~is second least well known, also is the oldest god of all combined.

God-Mode~ his finger nails grow longer and can cut through anything.....whoop-dee-doo....

Leo
Male

age Chosen~17

age(current)~21

Magic~Aeros

status~ is a healer, thinks he should of been summoned to go on the quest.

God-Mode~ hair is a little longer and also has lion ears.

Virgo
Female

Age Chosen~9

Age(current) ~ 25

Magic~ Zodiac

Status~ she flirts and crushes on every boy under the sun. She has a very high creation magic.

God-Mode~ hair turns golden and curly. She wears armor when fighting but soon changes into a long silver dress when not fighting.

Libra
Male

Age Chosen~ 5

Age(current)~ 16

Magic~ Aeros

Status~ he also got bumped up an age. Is in love with Capricorn, loves Taurus (brother) but eventually sees him as an enemy. Is the strongest of all combined but is going to surpassed by Gemini and Sagittarius.

God-Mode~ he appears to be nothing like his sign. He wears silver armor and a black cloak with gray embroider. Libra's eyes turn gray-white.

Scorpio
Male

Age Chosen~ 12

Age(current)~ 21

Magic~ Horoscopia

Status~ isn't an enemy or a friend to anyone. He contains dark manipulation magic and knows mostly what all is bound to happen to everyone during the search for the lost Zodiac Treasure....*hint hint wink wink hand gesture* (who is he?) 

God-Mode~ has never been angered to go in God-Mode. No emotions had him turn into it. So none recorded.

Sagittarius
Male

Age Chosen~ 17

Age (current) ~ 27

Magic~ Zodiac

Status~ is childhood best friends with Gemini. Plans to kill Libra for what he overheard. Works with Gemini and Scorpio on killing Libra and saving Capricorn before time runs out.

God-Mode~ no he does not turn into a Centaur. Sagittarius wears casual clothing like a t-shirt and jeans. But it's just appearance to make you think he isn't strong. Sagittarius has "late magic". Magic that shouldn't be around. His is copy, and he copied a stronger version of Gemini's magic.