Chapter. 3

A/N: Okay. I know. I have yet yo update. I'm sorry. Really. I am. But I am SOO distracted with other stuff, it's kinda hard to write.

Recap: "You're only human Lucy.."

  His words rang through my head as I turned and walked away. I am strong. Physically AND mentally. I clenched my fists in anger. He reads my mind- my MEMORIES! I hate it here already!!

"You don't hate it here Lucy. You're just angry" Igneel said from behind me. Hoe did he get here?

"Don't read my mind!! I'm not afraid to kill you!!" I shouted, flipping around as I pulles my sword out, pointing the blade at him.

"To answer your question, I walked up behind you but you were so lost in thought that you didn't notice" He said looking at me. He grabbed my blade, his skin burning. I tried to jerk it away, but he held it tighter.

"You're shaking," He said. I frowned. "Your hands, you're shaking" He said. I lookd down at my hands. He was right. I am shaking.

I pushed the blade up at his throat. Just as I grazed his neck, but he suddenly disappeared. I went wide-eyed, about to turn around, but someone grabbed my wrist hold my sword and squeezed, making me drop it. It went straight into the ground as I was jerked away from the weapon.

"Do you really thing you can defeat me?" He asked, humor in his voice. "I don't think you CAN kill me Lucy. I think you're too scared" He whispered in my ear. I turned, only makinh him hopd onto my wrist tighter. I grimanced in pain. I felt this burning sensation in my throat. Oh HELL no! I put my hand over my mouth and leanded foreword a little bit.

"Grey!!" Igneel shouted. I heard loud footsteps running up to us.

"You called sir?" He asked. Silence. "Yes sir" He said walked over to me. He first put his hands on the side of my head. They were really fucking cold. Like REALLY fucking cold. I felt Igneel drop my wrist as he stood by me. I felt my mind clear. What the hell? My headache went away, and my thoughts wern't swarming around in my head in constant motion.

"Is it working?" Igneel asked. Silence. He slid his hands down my neck and to my shoulders. I felt my shoulders sink as I felt less tence. He then, slid his hands around to my back, bringing me closer to him. My back doesn't hurt anymore. I think this guy is shirtless.

"Are you okay now?" He asked. His voice was kinda soothing. I stood from the ground.

"I've always been okay" I mumbled, a shover running down my back. I wrapped my arms around my body and walked towards my weapon. I sheethed it and carried it away.

"I wish Mom was here" I whispered as tears brimmed my eyes. "She always made things a little bit better" I said to myself.

   I walked into my room and sighed. I looked down at my side. I was bleeding again. I put my hand over it, healing it with Aries's magic. I walked to my window that had a nice window seat and sat down. I noticed Natsu was out there with Lisanna. Kissing. Ew. I cringed and walked to my bed and laid down on it. I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

Natsu's POV

    "No one can know" I mumbled into her ear. She nodded, trying to keep her breathing under control. "You're so sensitive Lisanna" I chuckled.

"Sh-shut... Up" She said into my shoulder. I chuckled once again and stepped away. Does Father really expect to merry THAT blondie!? I don't even like her! I hate her! I love Lisanna, not Lucy!

"I must take my leave, but I will see you very soon" I said and she nodded. I turned, to only be met with Lucy's eyes. I felt my heart rate speed up. She stared at me with her hallow eyes for a moment then averted her gaze to in front of her as she walked by.

"Is she jealous?" Lis asked once Lucy was out of ear shot. I shrugged. "Well I have to go, see ya Natsu" She said and walked away. My heart rate sped up when Lisanna winked at me.

"Get on with it Natsu" I mumbled to myself as I walked into the house, passing a few of the maids.

"But Dad!!!!" I said. I am currently trying to convince him to let me merry Lisanna. He wasn't listening to ANYTHING I said! Just shrugged me off.

"Natsu!! The Staruss family line is has been AGAINST the Dragneel's for far to many years to simply write a letter and send it to them!!" Dad said.

"But Dad!!" I said.

"NO!!! NATSU DRAGNEEL TO YOUR ROOM THIS ISTANCE!!! IF YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR ROOM WHEN I COME TO SEE YOU, YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE TO MERRY UNTIL YOU CHOOSE TONLEAVE THIS HOUSE!!" He shouted, anger activating his magic power to nearly full leavel. I shook, but stood up.

"I hate you Dad!!!" I shouted as I ran out of the room and into mine. Why isn't he understanding WHY I don't love Lucy!!? I cant merry a girl who already hates me!!

"I hate him!!" I yelled as I punched the wall.

"You don't hate me Natsu. You're angey cause you don't get what you want" Dad said.

"No I DO hate you Father!!" I shouted.

"Natsu, you're hurting yourself again?" Dad asked looking at my knuckles. I rolled my eyes.

"Shudd'up" I said walked to my closet. I heard Dad walk out of my room. I sighed. I wrapped my legs up, covering my scars. I put on the navy blur sweat pants and black ankle socks. I slipped on my black high tops and sighed. I put a white loose tank top and wrapped my right arm in the bandages. I tied my scarf around my head, braiding the longer pieces of my hair. I put on my shark tooth necklace I got from an indian tribe and covered my left wrist in a bunch of ddifferent bracelets.

"Going out?" Levy asked. I nodded. "I'll tell Lucy" she said making me angry.

"I can protect myself" I said grabbing my sashbag and pulling it over my shoulders.

"Alright" She mumbled and walked away. I walked down the steps.

"Where ya goin?" Lucy asked.

"Out" I grumbled.

"Why so cranky?" She smirked.

"Because of YOU!!" He shouted. "If you wern't born, I wouldn't be in the situation!!" I shouted the truth.

"Ouch" she said sarcatically. "Trying to be mean? Good luck pretty boy" She laughed walking away. I stomped out of the house and breathed in the freesh air.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why is my heart beating so fast...?"