DRAW IT AGAIN

Y'all remember that Strahberri drawing from the early days of my book?

Well, I decided to redraw it.

Yep.

And...

I'm going to open art trades and style swaps!

No requests, please...

RULES FOR MY TRADES

- I do mine from the waist up. Feel free to do yours full body, knee up, whatever, as long as it INCLUDES THE TORSO. I don't want any shoulder ups...

- For Pete's sake, Don't comment 'Me please' or 'I'll do one'. I don't want to have to get into a long conversation with everybody who wants to do one, trying to figure out who wants what. Comment the name of your character, and where I can find them. Please give me a specific chapter of your art book, if you have one.

- Continuing from the last rule, I WILL NOT accept trades with people unless they give me the info stated above.

- My side will be coloured and lined, so I expect your's to be, too, unless you are unable to (In which case, mention it in your comment.)

- Please have your side done within five days. If not, I probably won't do one with you again.

STYLE SWAP RULES

- Mine will be coloured and lined. Please specify whether or not yours can be coloured and lined. If not, that's no problem, I'll just do it in pencil.

- Please, for my sake, have at least five drawings in your book so I can get an idea of what your style looks like.

- As said in the AT rules, please have your's done within five days. If not, I likely won't do another with you.

I think that's about it!

I'm sorry if I sounded strict and stuff, I just wanted to make sure everything was fair and such.

I'll probably take 10.

ALSO, IF YOU ARE READING AFTER THE TWELTH OF DECEMBER, 2015, DON'T COMMENT ASKING FOR ONE.