c'mon multitasker

(Cry/Ryan's p.o.v)

Colleen just uploaded a new video. Wow. Her hair is the bright blue it usually is and its in two messy buns as her bangs are pinned back and as she fixes her controler 'She Had the World' by Panic! at the Disco was playing. She screeched in frustration but seconds later paused the song and smiled at the camera. 

"Ello mates, Colleen here and i shall start playing a sweet game for you guys called Fragile Dreams but you could probably tell from the title" she paused "MUM I'M RECORDING. BAZZY COME HERE" a dog jumped in her lap. "This is Baz you guys... its short for Sebastian. My mum made him come in here because he tried eating my brothers pudding" The dog jumped down and i assume ventured somewhere else in her room. 

Her room was a beautiful pale yellow which made her hair and room very bright and it seemed cozy. The light showed how beautiful her green eyes were and those freckles! 

"BAZ STOP IT" she shouted in a playful tone as the dog parked back but unseen. Her smile revealed her small gap between her top two teeth. 

"LETS BEGIN!" she seemed uneasy at the whole game but she laughed it off. The laugh. Oh god, that laugh. It was adorable and loud and she covered her face everytime and leaned back in her chair. As the Crow as introduced her first reaction was "oh hot damn" then when he took Seto's locket/necklace she screamed "YOU LITTLE SHIT" and I couldn't stop laughing. 

Wow. She was amazing. She posted Let's Plays, covers, DIY's, art stuff, and sometimes even "haul" stuff. She did EVERYTHING! 

"i'm really enjoying this game so far and i saw this from Cry" my username popped up next to her "check him out! He's funny and plays AMAZING games and that voice..... oh my god" wait.... she liked me? she was a fan? she thinks i'm funny and my voice is oh my god worthy? oh holy shit. 

"I hope you enjoyed this. so see ya friends" her thick irish accient coming out as she said certain words. 

I sighed heavily, amazed by her. Was I falling in love? That can't be! "Stop drooling over your dream girl Ryan, it ain't gonna happen" Nathan said as he noticed what i just watched.

"Shut it you little shit." My mom glared at me as I said that. "sorry" I whispered as i walked in my room and sitting in my computer chair ready to record.