Chapter 21: I Love him

Sam's POV

Mountains of corpses
Sea of blood....

I was burried on the muddy soil crying for help. Then I was drowning in the deepest part of the bloody sea.

Arise ! And you will find the missing piece. The last piece that can conquer all the fear, anger, hatred even vengeance ...

"I love you.. I love you Maria..."- I heard Jonathan's voice.

Napabalikwas ako ng bangon. I sighed, it was just a dream, no, a nightmare. I have to tell Jonathan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria's POV

"Hansen! Lalabas lang muna ako ng mansion."-tawag ko Kay Hansen.

Walang sumagot eh kaya lumabas nalang ako.

Nang makalabas na ako, napayakap ako sa sarili kong katawan. Whoo.. grabe ang ginaw, ang sarap ng simoy ng hangin, namiss ko na ring makakita ng sunset kaya ieenjoy ko na to.

Pinikit ko ang aking mga mata at huminga ng malalim, ngunit sa paghinga ko, hindi ko aakalain na biglang titigil ang aking hininga. I gasped nang may isang nilalang na bigla nalang sumulpot and forcefully grabbed my neck, I almost choked to death nang may sumigaw and my tears started to fall when I heard his voice calling my name.

"Maria!!"

He used his supernatural speed and ripped the creature's neck. I can feel my face swollen. Am I dying? I think I am.

"Maria.. Maria.."-then his face faded in my sight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up feeling dizzy and numb. I slowly opened my eyes but it hurts. Akmang babangon ako nang may nagsalita sa tabi.

"It's okay sweetie.. you're gonna be fine."-she smiled

Gusto kong magsalita ngunit walang boses na lumalabas so I tried to mouth Jonathan's name.

"Don't worry.. he'll be back. By the way.. I'm Sam. His sister."-pagpapakilala niya. I nodded as a response.

I still remember what happened.. that creature..horrifying..

Biglang lumapit sa akin si Sam and I saw her pretty worried face.

"Maria.. do you love my brother?"-she sincerely asked

I nodded and smiled.

"Do you know what's happening around you?"- she asked again

I shook my head to answer Ger question.

Sam sighed and looked at me. Nagsimula siyang magkwento and my smile turned into a frown. This is impossible! How?? Bakit ako? Hindi ako makapaniwalang napasok ako sa ganitong sitwasyon,. I'm just an ordinary girl living my life.

"You love him, right?"-Sam

I nodded again.

"Then let him feel you do."-she said and walked out the room.