I was in shock. This is so beautiful! I looked at Marcus, he was staring at me. Waiting for my reaction. I honestly didn't know what to say or do. I hadn't noticed my mouth was hanging open. I quickly closed it.

"wow. This is amazing." I whispered. Marcus grin grew. He held out his hand, I quickly took off my heels. I grabbed Marcus's hand with my left hand while I had my heels in the other hand. We walked towards the table and sat down. I looked around and saw no one else here. I must of had a confused face 'cause Marcus laughed. "What?"

"Your look adorable with that confused face." He laughed again. I blushed and tried to cover my face with my hand. "Don't hind that beautiful face of yours." He grabbed my hand and made me look at him. I blushed even deeper.

"So um why are we the only ones here at the beach?"

"No one really visits this side of the beach. People prefer more down there." He pointed behind him. I nodded. Just then Ian came out dressed like a waiter. I gave him a confused look.

"Good evening. Tonight I will be your waiter. I encourage tips... Anyways what would you like to drink?" He said trying to act professional.

"IAN! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE WAITER! NOT YOU!" I heard JP yell. He came running out after Ian. Ian flashed a smile towards me and ran away. I giggled as Marcus shook his head.

"Sorry about that. So anyways I'm JP -but you already knew that- and I will be your waiter this fine evening. What would you like to drink?" looking directly at me.

"Water would be fi-" Marcus started but was cut off by JP.

"Um I do believe I was talking to Ivory first. Wait your turn." I giggled.

"I'll have Dr. Pepper." I said while giggling. JP nodded and then looked at Marcus.

"NOW what would YOU like to drink?" JP smirked.

"I said water would b-" but he was cut off by JP yet again.

"EXCELLENT CHOICE!" He handed us menus. "I'll be right back with your drinks while you decide what you want." he ran off and disappeared. I looked at Marcus. He was to concentrated on the menu. I looked at the menu as well. Hmmm... OMG! CAESAR SALAD! So having that ^_^ I looked up to see Marcus staring at the water. It's so pretty:) looks like the first pic ^^

I heard footsteps and saw JP walking back empty handed. Um...? He finally got to the table.

"Yo JP. Um I think you forgot our drinks." Marcus said.

"Pssh! No I di-" He stopped when he looked at his hands. "OH SHIT! I did forget them! Haha. Sorry! So um I'll get them in a little. What do you want?" He asked looked at me.

"Um. Caesar Salad." I smiled up at him. He looked at Marcus. He was still looking at the menu, rubbing his invisible beard.

"Hm... I'll have the... Uh..."

"Steak with fries. Excellent choice." JP said and walked away. I looked at Marcus and his face was priceless. I couldn't take it and burst out laughing. He playfully glared at me. I smiled innocently at him.

"How did I get so lucky?" He whispered. I barely heard him, I don't think I was supposed to... But I blushed anyways. JP came back and this time with our drinks. He walked away. We just stared at each other then I heard violin music. I looked around and found Sal, Nico, Ian, Lando, and Bailey dressed in tuxedos and holding violins. You could tell they weren't playing xD the stereo they were using was right next to Bailey's leg. I shook my head and got up. I walked over to them and picked up the stereo. I put it behind them while smirking.