"How much do i owe you?" I asked her. Her smirk disappeared.

"Girlie, its ok. You don't have to pay we back."

"You sure?" I said hesitantly. She nodded.

"Well lets get back to the hotel! Its 5! We would likely be getting back around 6!" they all dragged me back to the car. We arrived back at the hotel around 5:50. We rushed to my room. The girls were deciding what I should wear. Nicolette and me tried telling them we had picked something out yesterday but they weren't listening. I got dressed. (look at the external link)

They were still looking for something.

"GUYS!" they turned to look at me.

"When did we decide on that?" Jennique asked.

"I've been trying to tell you Nicolette picked this out yesterday."

"Oooh." I playfully rolled my eyes. I looked at the clock. It said 6:30.

"We have time to kill. What should we do?" I asked.

"Watch some movies since we didn't get a movie marathon yesterday..." Jennique smiled sheepishly. We all nodded. We all agreed on a scary movie.

Half way through the movie, there was a knock on the door. Which scared the living shit out of us. We all jumped and screamed. Nicolette walked over to the door and opened it. Revealing Marcus with a huge grin on his face.

He looked inside and saw me sitting on the bed. I smiled up at him.

"I want her back by 11. Ya hear?" Nicolette told Marcus in a stern voice.

"yes ma'am." Marcus replied. I got up off the bed and walked out the door. Marcus put his arm around my waist as we entered the elevator.

"Well don't you look gorgeous." he eyed me up and down.

"Why thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I smirked as I eyed what he was wearing. A light blue shirt that hugged his abs and muscles very well. I wanted to trace circles across them... Wow! Ivory control your whoremoans!(yes I know I misspelled it) and some jean shorts. Hopefully I'm not overdressed... I don't think I am.

He pushed me lightly into the wall in the elevator. He smirked and leaned in. I think ima tease him a little ;) I lightly brushed my lips against his. He closed his eyes. I turned my head and he kissed my ear. I started to laugh. I'm so ticklish it's not even funny e.e

He pulled away and pouted. Just then the elevator doors opened. Marcus sighed and we walked into the lobby. We saw George in a chauffeur outfit with a fake mustache holding a sign that said 'Mr. and Mrs. Jones' I shook my head. We walked over to him.

"Good evening. Tonight I shall be your chauffeur." he walked us out towards a nice car. He helped me in the car. "I would appreciate no PDA in the car. I really don't wanna see that." George narrowed his eyes towards Marcus.

"If you don't look at us, you won't see any PDA." Marcus smirked. George just rolled his eyes. He started the car and drove off. We got on the freeway.

"where are we going anyways?" I asked curiously.

"That's a secret." Marcus responded. I pouted. I started to play with Marcus's hands. After a while Marcus handed me a blindfold. "Put it on." he helped me with it. Couple more later I felt the car stop. "We're here." Marcus whispered in my ear. He got off the car then helped me get out. We walked for a little, him guiding me. We stopped and he took the blindfold off. In front of me was the beach. On one part there were candles all over the sand. And in the middle of the candles was a table set with two plates and two cups.