"It's ok, goodnight."

"Night."

I shut the door again, walking over to the bathroom where Justin was and slowly opened the door, then his hands were on either side of my face, the taste of alcohol meeting my lips, his moving along mine, barely giving me time to react, but I found myself kissing him back for a few moments, then pulled away.

"Maybe you should get some sleep." I said short of breath, catching him as he leaned against the wall. "Stay."

I let go if him, walking over to my closet and pulled down pillows and blankets.

"Hey Bella?" It came out as a slur, his footsteps following behind mine.

So much for staying.

"Yeah?"

"You know who gave me this?"

I turned my head, seeing him pointing to his cheek, then I noticed a faint scare, one that I hadn't noticed before, but it was barely visible.

"No, who?"

"You'll have to figure it out." He reached for the balcony door, but I stopped him again, pulling his arm around my shoulders and went over to the couch in my room, setting down a pillow I had grabbed from the closet and then one of my blankets.

"Here," I took off his jacket, draping it over a chair and watched him lay down, taking his shoes off beside the couch. "Don't leave my room, you and I would both get in a lot of trouble."

"Kay." He grumbled, softly snoring as I crawled into my bed, letting out a deep breath and turned towards him.

I can't believe he's drunk in my room.

Not that I was complaining, I knew he was a party guy, but like that?

Then again after all the things Jaxon has said to me I wasn't surprised, he's had it rough. I don't know what I would do if my dad kicked me out.

He couldn't have had a house right away, so what did he do? Live on the streets?

He just seemed lost, and there was no way I was letting him walk back out like that, is feel terrible if something happened.

Then he was quiet, completely silent on the couch, no longer snoring, and that scared me, so I got up, walking back over to him and held my finger under his nose, still feeling him breathing.

Thank god.

I sat down beside him, his body turned to the side enough to give me room.

I wasn't even thinking straight, but he looked so handsome, drunk or not.

My fingers ran through his hair, the gel I assumed he had in it to keep it up worn out, letting me brush it back and off to the side.

His lashes were so long, the kind a girl would kill for, and he already knew I like his eyes because I blurted it out the other day.

Idiot.

Then my thumb ran over his lip, watching as he stirred a little, feeling his hand slide on my hip and pull my closer.

"You're one of those sleepers." I whispered to myself, trying not to laugh as his lips twitched into a smile for a few seconds, then faded, his eyebrows coming together with a frown.

"Grace, she- they-"

"Who's Grace?" I asked him, running the back if my hand on his cheek.

"Manny took her and- we can't- Hunter..."