Play day

8 months later..............................................................................

Aaleeyah POV

These past few months were crazy. August and I had got into a big argument at the hospital and he left. I haven't seen him since then. He hasn't been coming see his son. He hasn't seen A3 since he came out of my vagina. India and I are still together. She is starting to distant herself from me though. But as of right now, I'm fina take Alana and A3 to the park. I pulled out his stroller and put it in the trunk. Then I went back in the house and got A3 and told Alana to get in the car. I strapped A3 in and shut the door. I went back into the house to get my phone and purse then I locked up the house and got in the car. We made it to the park. Alana took off running to the swings. I got A3 stroller out the trunk and then went got him and put him in it. I strolled on over to the swing sets. I pushed A3 for a minute then put him back in his stroller and went sat on the bench. A3 fell asleep and I was watching Alana play with a lil girl.

???" Hey, is somebody sitting here??"

Me:" No."

???" You don't mind if I sit by you??"

Me:" Sure."

Whoever this dude is, he fine asf. It was quite so I tried to start a conversation.

Me:" So whats your name."

???:" My name is DeSean Jackson. What about you beautiful??"

Me:" Well, my name is Aaleeyah Petty."

DeSean:" Pretty name beautiful."

I was blushing pretty hard. I had put my head down.

Desean:" Don't put your head down, you have a beautiful smile."

Me:" Thanks and I haven't been called beautiful for a very long time."

We was making small talk til Alana and a lil girl come over.

Desean:" Alexa, I seen you found you a friend."

Alexa:" Yea daddy, this is Alana."

Alana:" Alexa, this is my momma Aaleeyah"

Me:" Nice to meet you pretty."

Alexa:" Thanks Ms. Aaleeyah."

Me:" Just call me Leeyah."

Alana:" Momma, can we go get ice cream."

Me:" Sure, do y'all want to come???"

DeSean:" Want some ice cream Alexa??"

Alexa:" Yea daddy."

I got up and had put A3 in his stroller. I strolled to my car. Being a gentleman, he had put A3 stroller up for me while I had buckled him in. I shut the door and leaned against it.

Me:" Wanna follow me."

DeSean:" Yea."

So we got in each other cars and followed each other to the ice cream shop. After we pulled up to the ice cream shop, I got out my car and he came over to get A3 out the car for me. What a gentlemen.

Me:" I'll carry him."

DeSean:" No. I got him."

We walked in the ice cream shop and order our ice cream. After we got our ice cream we went sat at a booth. We was joking around and talking. A3 had fell asleep. So we threw away our trash and walked out. He buckled A3 in and shut the door.

DeSean:" Can I have your number."

Me:" Why should I give it to you????"

DeSean:" So that I can take you out on a date."