Meeting up

Aaleeyah POV

I woke up, to my phone ringing. I looked at it, and it was August. So I answered it.

Me:" Hello."

August:" Im sorry about Lauren. I told her everything ever since she called you last night. Nah she going crazy. She told me to pack my stuff and get out her house. So I got all of my stuff, every last bit, even the stuff that I brought her Jewelry and all, and I got all of Elise stuff too. I got my brother Smoke bringing her in my other truck since this one is full, but now im riding around. Can I come crash at your place until I figure some shit out."

Me:" Sure. Let me get your room ready."

August:" Thanks Leeyah."

Me:" No problem Auggie pooh."

August:" What i told ya about that gay shit mane."

Me:" But I love it."

August:" Mhmm, but I'll see ya. Im fina pull up."

Me:" OK."

So I got up,went brush my teeth and washed my face, then threw something comfortable on (OUTFIT IN MM) and then went got his room situated. Once I got finished, I went to Alana room to wake her up.

Me:" Guess what Lana bear."

Alana:" What momma bear."

Me:" Elise and her father is gonna be staying with us for a while, can Elise sleep in here with you on your other bed that you dont use."

Alana:" Yes ma'm."

Me:" Ok. Get up and put some clothes on and straighten your room for when she get here. They just pulled up so hurry momma."

Alana:" Ok."

So I went downstairs and got started on breakfast. While I was finishing up on breakfast, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and I noticed it was August by the smell of his cologne.

Me:" Hey, breakfast almost finished."

August:" Ok. Want me for to go get the girls."

Me:" Please and thank you."

August:" GIRLS COME DOWNSTAIRS. BREAKFAST IS READY."

Me:" Na I should've did this myself."

I fixed everybody plate and brought them to the table. Then I went back to go get the pitcher that is filled with orange juice. We said grace then we started eating. After we ate, I washed the dishes then went helped August unpacking. 

Me:" Alana, help Elise unpack her things."

Alana:" Mom we been finish."

Me:" Im coming see for myself."

I went checked and they did it their selves. Now time to go help August.

Me:" Need any help."

August:" You can hang my clothes, I dont want you to pick up on these heavy boxes."

Me:" Ok."

I started hanging his clothes. 1 hour later, we was finally finished. He have a lot of fucking clothes. I was stretched out on his bed tired.

August:" 5 more months til I get to see my son."

Me:" I hope he dont have a big head like you lol."

August:" Shut up."

Me:" So tell me everything that happened."

August:" Ok."

So he told me everything that had went down. He even said that he wasn't happy in the relationship. The reason why they are married is because of Elise.

Me:" Damn Aug."

August:" Yea. But im in love with you. Thats what I told her."

I was so speechless. I didnt know what to say.

Me:" Im in love with you too."

He climbed on top of me and we started kissing. But I stopped him. I wanted it so bad but I cant do this to India and plus we can hurt the baby.

Me:" Im sorry. Wanna get the girls and wanna watch a movie all day???"

August:" Thats cool with me."

We went got the girls and went downstairs and had put a movie on. 

India POV

I was just finishing up on this photo shoot. I was walking to my car til Alexis had stopped me.

Alexis:" Wait India, wanna go to this party with me tonight???"

Shawty was looking good in them jeans and her tities was sitting high. My eyes was on her breast. i ain't even know that she was calling my name.

Alexis:" Girl my eyes are up here, but are you coming???"

Me:" Yea, I'll pick you up."

Alexis:" Ok. Ima text you my address."

Me:" Ok."

We hugged then we went our separate ways. Once I got to my hotel room, I sat my alarm 1 hour early so that I can get ready for the party and go get Alexis. I soon fell in to slumber.