The later the better. :) (But not always...!!!!)

True love is like ghosts, which everyboby talks about, but only a few have seen.

We all want to fall in love. Why?

Because that experience makes us feel completely alive.

Where every sense is heightened,

every emotion is magnified,

Our everyday reality is shattered

and we are flying into the heavens.

It may only last a moment,

an hour, an afternoon.

But that doesn't diminish its value.

Because we are left with memories

that we treasure for the rest of our lives.

Zariya's POV

Something really strange happened to me this morning. i woke up to the sound of my heartbeat going louder and louder. I saw that someone was walking towards me. Their arrival was going to make a enormous change in my life, for the good or the bad i didn't know anything. All i could make sense of was that my search was coming to an end, and i was receiving hints already.

I couldnt wait to see who it was and where would we meet? Desiny had planned it out i had to wait and that was the only thing i couldnt do. I had planned so much of how i would act or react, but now i am starting to think it will all happen automatically and all the planning wasnt necessary.

''Hey Rachel, wait up yeah i'm on my way to starbucks now''. I called my best friend so i could think about something else for the time being. But on the way i crashed into a metallic violet mercedes. The car was absolutely gorgeous and so were the two guys in it.

''Hey watch it mate, look where you're going!!!'' I heard a voice from the mercedes driving seat............