The Obeyed

Previously Chapter..

This was it, the man had got what he was looking for, and now to make up for the time he had lost trying to find me, he was trying to make me deaf.

"PLEASE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE STOP!!!!

It stopped, it really stopped. "Well, well, well, couldn't forget that face. Still a stunner that one."

I saw a shadow from the corner of the room, slowly coming towards me, his voice sounded like a typical detective voice. The room was pretty dark except  for a few rays of sunlight that was the cause of his shadow. The man, stroked my cheek as I tried to pull away, I realized that I had been tied up, why didn't I realize this before. Oh crap, I must have dozed off again. It had just occured to me that he had covered my mouth, because all I heard was the sound of tape being ripped off something. I then felt the pain of that. The man leaned in to kiss me, I tried to tilt my head the other way, but I couldn't. He leaned in and kissed my lips , I battered and made noises and was able to spit on him. This guy must have been some pedo or something if he had decided to take an interest inme when I was 5, he probably wanted me to end up like my mother no doubt. The man had moved away and I don't know what he had done to me but all I wanted to do was sleep...