Uncertain objects

I woke up to find myself, on the harsh wooden flooring that was laid throughout the entire floor. I also saw several takeaway boxes and some pop cans accompaning me.

"Uh" I tried to get up.

"Leo, Ms Con- Jane..?"

No answer, ahh come oonn.. hang on..I searched the apartment rapidly. It was completely silent. No one was there. Okay now I started to panick.. I quickly put on a light jacket and some sneakers and headed out the apartnent. Into the corridor. Into the elevator. Through the Lobby. Out the door.... To my surprise it's as if time had stopped. Something immediately got my attention, as the figure started to come closer it's appearance started to distinguish. A tall bolded man. Bit like someone from the mafia I suppose was heading towards me. His eyes locked on to me. Those dangerous eyes, as I tried to hide myself between the crowd it's as if the crowd had intentionally moved away. They moved away as if they knew what consequences of this lay ahead. What could he do them? Or the better question yet, what could they do to them? My mind began to ponder just as the figure approached slower. How many were they? How many people were after me? It was just a stupid incident that lead me here. Nothing significant. But if that's the case why am I here? I wouldn't be in an apartment building, here with not a parent to help me. I wouldn't have skipped my exams and better yet my whole school life. Why, why me? As my mind started to wander more, the city I was observing, or the people around me, the everyday life I have always wanted to have.. started to form a blur in the centre. I felt as if I was swaying.. swaying into....

I woke up to find myself in a dark room. I needed to find a way out, oh where was Leo? Forget Ms Conolly, she couldn't protect herself even if she tried, but Leo, he is my savour. As I tried to get up, I felt a sharp piercing pain in my ears. I tried to ignore it, but it sounded as if someone had plugged something into my ear and was now increasing the volume to burst my eardrum. I kept the pain and continued to get up. It was too strong  now, god help me.

"Please, just stop. Please..."

The noise seemed as if it was coming louder.

"PLEASE... " I begged like hell, the pain was now effecting my whole face. I felt something drip from my nose and down my upper lip. Blood.

"PLEASE.." And just at that moment I collapsed. It stopped. The noise stopped. I was too weak to get up. I need Leo oh where was he. My so called tough-ass conscience wasn't in the mood for motivation so I stayed on the floor.

This was it, the man had got what he was looking for, and now to make up for the time he had lost trying to find me, he was trying to make me deaf.

"PLEASE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE STOP!!!!

It stopped, it really stopped. "Well, well, well, couldn't forget that face. Still a stunner that one."

I saw a shadow from the corner of the room, slowly coming towards me, his voice sounded like a typical detective voice. The room was pretty dark except  for a few rays of sunlight that was the cause of his shadow. The man, stroked my cheek as I tried to pull away, I realized that I had been tied up, why didn't I realize this before. Oh crap, I must have dozed off again. It had just occured to me that he had covered my mouth, because all I heard was the sound of tape being ripped off something. I then felt the pain of that. The man leaned in to kiss me, I tried to tilt my head the other way, but I couldn't. He leaned in and kissed my lips , I battered and made noises and was able to spit on him. This guy must have been some pedo or something if he had decided to take an interest inme when I was 5, he probably wanted me to end up like my mother no doubt. The man had moved away and I don't know what he had done to me but all I wanted to do was sleep...