4. Now, She's Gone.

Mulai dari awal

"Harry?" a voice called out at my door.

"Zayn?" He opened the door.

"Why are you just moping around?" I shrugged. He flopped down on the bed next to me.

"So, Niall was pretty upset." I sighed. Again.

"I snapped at him. I didn't mean to though. I'm just stressed, I guess."

"What do you normally do when you're stressed?"

"I'm not usually stressed."

"I usually draw."

"I can't draw a circle." He chuckled quietly.

"You should go apologize to Niall before the show, so there's no tension on stage." It was a good idea, but I just felt tired.

"I'll take a nap and apologize to him before the show though."

"Okay."

"Thanks Zayn." I ran a hand through my hair as he left. Grabbing my phone, I signed on to twitter. Niall had tweeted something.

"Just chilling by the pool today..." Another wave of guilt washed over me. I sighed before quickly tweeting a 'Hiii!' and decided to text Michelle again.

"Hey baby x" I laid there waiting for a reply.

"Don't hey baby me. I saw what you were doing." I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

"What? I've been inside my hotel all day."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not... What are you talking about? Can you skype me?"

"Fuck off." I tugged at my hair, frustrated with everything and everyone. All I wanted to do was sleep and never wake up, but I knew we had a concert soon and I still had to apologize to Niall. I gathered up my courage and thre my pride in the garbage as I made my way to his room. I knocked quietly.

"Come in, it's not locked." I slowly opened the door and hesitantly asked, "Niall?" He turned to face me. "I'm really sorry about what I said at the pool, there's really no exc-"

"It's fine, don't worry 'bout it. We all have those days." I sighed in relief and took a seat on his bed.

"Thanks. It seems like I've been having these days more and more often." He nodded sympathetically.

"It's fine. Come on, we've got an hour before the show, I bet I can beat you at Halo," he challenged.

"Oh, it's on."

It turns out both of us were extremely bad at Halo. Neither of us lived for over five minutes.

"Well, I think I won," he announced as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"No way, I totally beat you!" I yelled, outraged. He raised an eyebrow, making a funny face.

"No way. I totally beat you."

"No."

"Yeah."

"No."

"Yeah."

"No."

"Yeah."

"N-"

"You guys both suck at Halo, now come on, we've got to get dressed," Liam announced as he pushed us both out of the room. I grabbed my clothes, a pair of black jeans and a black and grey shirt and quickly changed. Then I sat in a chair waiting for Lou to come over.