"Alright." Harry took my attention, the bed digging from one side. I blindly look for his body but my hand was taken in with a large one, while the other held my waist guiding me to my position. I climbed up, my hand trailing his fine torso. I was on top of him now.

I blindly trail my hand up his body, trying to figure the spot out. I lean in, pressing me lips to his forehead. I started to leave kisses all over his face in search of the food. I felt his hands cup my bum, pulling me forward. Lightly sucking to his skin, I move down to his neck almost kissing every single flesh. Wait, that's something new. I moved a little backwards, kissing the same spot. I take time to process the food.

"Maple Syrup."

I started to suck the Syrup off his skin. His grip getting tighter on my bum. After leaving a nice red mark, I lean towards his ear.

"Lets double it." I whisper, taking his ear between my teeth.

I pull the scarf off my eyes, handing it to Harry. I tie the scarf around his head like before, stretching for another bottle. I take the honey jar, and spread some of it between my breast. The sticky substance was cooled against my skin. Putting the jar back, I grab the bottle of chocolate sauce. Spreading the cooled sauce on my stomach, I lie flat infront of him. Again, I guide him to his position, Harry blindly coming on top of me. Without any thoughts he digs his face in my neck, lightly sucking my skin. My arms rapped around his neck, the new sensation was very overwhelming.

He grabbed my hands, pinning them on the bed. The grip of his hands was quite strong as he didn't let my hands move from my place. My breathing getting heavier as he moved to one of my breast.

The sensation brought waves all around my body, my mind going blank at once. I tried hard to leave Harry's grip on my hand but he was too strong.

"Harryy.." I breath out, my legs rapping around his bare torso. My fingers form a fist as I could feel him smiling against my skin. He then shifts to the right, sucking the honey off of my skin.

He went down to my stomach, sucking the chocolate off, I coldn't help but giggle at this. I couldn't feel him near my stomach anymore. I lift my head to see him, he blindly took the lace of my undies between his teeth pulling them down.

He came towards my face, pulling the scarf off. He crashes his lips with mine, his hand left my pinned arm, I felt his body stretch to the side-table, the drawer getting open and shut. Our lips still moving in sync.

His hand soon came in contact with mine. A cool wrapper being placed on my palm. We pull away breathless, my eyes instantly landing on the object placed in my hand. Condom.

A smirk played on his lips as he pulled his boxers off. Taking the condom from my hand, he took the wrapper between his teeth ripping it off.

**

My bottom lip was taken between my teeth as Harry lightly thrusts in. Our breathing heavy against eachother. His lips were pressed to my neck as he lightly sucked my skin. The sensation around left me somewhat blank. It wasn't new but it still had an effect.

"H-harry.." I moaned in pain, my nails scratching his bare back. He stopped his movement.

"Should I continue?" He asked, his voice raspier than before.

"Please."

Pressing a kiss on my nose, he did as said. Thrusting lightly, he pressed his lips with mine. I love how careful he is. He knows what hurts me, whats difficult for me. His touches are really tender and soft against me.

His movement got faster than before, my finger nails digging in his bare back. My teeth biting my bottom lip harder. His breath fanning my neck as he lightly nibble at me skin. Moans and heavy breathing was the only think echoing the silent room. Our bodies were moist against each other.

Soon the movement stopped. I felt fingertips on my chin pulling the skin away from between my teeth. My lips were paining harder than I thought, they were almost swell.

I felt soft lips against mine, tongue slowly licking the spot I just damaged. Harry pulls away, his eyes carrying a hint of worry.

"You could have told me to stop, baby." He brushes his thumb against my damaged skin, a moan leaving my mouth. He was sweating, his chest rising and falling as hot breath hit my face.

"I love you." I breath out, looking deep into my favorite eyes. A smile curl on his face, a kiss was pressed on my forehead before the 3 words slipped from his mouth.

"I love you too."

••○••○••

I nibble Harry's ear playfully, in order to wake him up somehow. His curl tickle my face as hit breath hit my neck. His arms wrapped around my waist as our legs lay intertwine. A light sheet covering our naked bodies.

"Harry, wake up!" I lightly spoke wrapping a curl around my finger.

"You have beautiful hair." I smile crept on my face as I blankly spoke. Harry's head started to make some movement. He looks up at me, his eyes still partially closed.

"Thank you, sweetheart." He almost coo's in his raspy voice. Way stay like this for a while, just looking at eachother. My index finger still wrapped around his curls.

He stretches up, placing a kiss on my lips. He gets off of me, his head crashing on the pillow. The sheet hiding his hips. I slipped off the bed, picking the shirt on the floor. I slip the shirt on, walking towards the washroom.

Before I could go any further, mu phone started to ring. I walk towards my phone, Harry's eyes following me. Elanore?

"Hello." I strated.

"Hey, oh my god. Guess what?" The excitment in her tone made me jump.

"Umm, Louis is taking you to Paris." I give ny guess a shot.

"We already our in Paris, silly."

I made an 'o' face, Harry frowning at me. How did this happen?

"Louis proposed me!" She almost shout behind the phone.

My eyes grew wide at her words as I keep a hand to my mouth.

"He what!?" I almost screamed. Harry sitting on the bed now.

"Yes, last night. On the fucking Eiffile Tower." I could tell she would just burst anytime.

"I'm so happy for you guys. That's amazing."

"Thank you. Well, gotta tell everybody else. Love you."

"Sure, Love you to Mrs. Tomlinson." I answer playfully earing a chuckle. I hung up, walking to the table

"Louis proposed Eleanor last night." I inform Harry, placing the phone back.

"That's awesome." He answers, getting up from his place. There was silence for a while, weird time of silence. I slowly walked towards the washroom, locking the door behind me.

Was it just me or things really got awkward a minute ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Dont hate me, you guys asked for sexy. :3

anyway, hope you liked this chapter! Long enough huh?

I couldn't hold much today. I mean New single then the The 'This is us' Official trailer. HARRY WAS SHIRTLESS.... X)

I NEED YOUR COMMENTS! :(

and I'm so so sorry if I cant give yiu a shout out or anything. Its just really hard for me.

AND, i wont ever ignore any of you. Ask me if you want a follow and you can messsage me anytime. :)

and I heard this girl saying that she's a 'MAIRAN' as in follower/ fan of me! I really like the idea! :3

Comment any fan name that should Give yiu guys!

FAN MEHH

VOTE VOTE

COMMENT PLEASE! :*

love you guys!

-Maira