Chapter 13

After a week, the pus started
to stop flowing. Crystalleaf allowed Ashpaw to start walking around again, but it would be awhile before she could leave camp.
Moonpaw and Birchpaw had
stopped talking to her, eventually getting the idea that she wanted to be left alone.
Rainleap had emotionally recovered since their conversation and was helping her regularly with exercises for her shoulder.
"I think it's starting to heal!" He said happily one day as they were stretching in the clearing. She nodded.
"Yea, me too."
She hobbled back to the medicine cat den, asking Rainleap to get her some food.
He brought in a mouse shortly after she had settled down, setting it at her paws. "I hope that you get better soon. I really don't want you to fall behind in your training!"
  She looked up. She hadn't thought about how this would affect her training. "Do you think you'll be able to spend a whole week of just training me? I really don't want to wait longer than I have to for my ceremony."
   He sighed. "Well I know how good
you are at learning moves just by seeing them.. So I could probably do demonstrations in here, if Crystalleaf will let me."
  "Of course you can." The medicine cat's voice came as she entered the den. 
"Just try to keep everything in place."
He nodded.
  "Can we start now?" Ashpaw asked. "Sure." Rainleap replied.