The girl unknowingly placed a hand on Adrian's shoulder, "I know you already went through your first full moon but I wanted to show you this... I wanted to show you how free and careless you can be without worrying about that unbearable pain"

Adrian looked at her, a scoff escaping his lips, "So you feel bad for me? Thanks"

Hope sent the boy a gentle smile but it faded once she realized that her hand was resting on his shoulder. Taking her hand off of the boy's shoulder, the girl took a step back, "I— uh, I'll be here with you. I sort of did this for me too, I need a break and a good run would do it" Hope looked up at the moon and then back at the boy, "It's starting"

"Penelope" The girl turned around to face her fellow witch but she found no one, "She left"

A growl escaped the boy's lips when he opened his mouth to speak and the female took a step back to give Adrian space when she realized what was going on.

The boy fell on his knees, he rolled over onto his back when he felt his spinal cord break. Hope watched as he cried out in pain, she wanted to ease his pain and if she could she actually would have done it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
IF THIS IS GOING TO
CONTINUE EVERY FULL
MOON, IM FUCKED
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Fight it this time" Hope directed, "Don't let it take over"

The bones in Adrian's arms snapped, his fingernails grew into claws and he arched his back in pain, roaring in agony. Fur covered his body as he grew out of his clothes, tearing them apart and leaving him fully transitioned to his wolf form.

"Uno! I win again, pay up losers"

Penelope Park held her hand out, expecting to be handed money but received nothing. Adrian, Owen, and a vampire the Aquilo boy had come to know as M.G, all looked at each other. The three males dug into their pockets for something to pay the brunette with. The male brunet wolf had spent the entire night the day before with Hope Mikaelson who had shown him every single part of the woods that surrounded the Salvatore school before it was time for him to leave in preparation for his transition back to his two-legged form.

"I've got ten," M.G said, slapping two five-dollar bills on the table and bringing the Aquilo boy out of his thoughts.

"I'm broke," Owen declared.

The teens all looked at Adrian, expecting him to have the money. He sighed, "How about I pay for your food the next time we—"

"Adrian?" The boy and his friends all turned around to find the one and only tribrid standing in the large doorway of the great room, "Can I talk to you?"

The Aquilo boy turned back to his friends who all had grins plastered on their faces, "Go to your girlfriend, Aquilo, we'll just go upstairs and take your money"

"No, just— she's not my girl—"

"Adrian" Hope called again, "Please?"

With one last glance at his friend group, Adrian rose from his seat and left the grand room to speak to Hope who seemed desperate to speak to him. 

Joining the girl in the empty hallway, the Aquilo boy and the tribrid started to walk towards the west hall. He watched as she looked around as if she was scanning the halls for someone or investigating if anyone was around to catch her.