"Didn't realise you were a freak in the sheets, never thought you'd be a top." she smirked.

I blushed immediately, remembering what just happened.

"I didn't think you'd be that experienced." I teased

"Well, I am gay." she laughed

"So.. this party, are you going?" Alicia played with my hair

"I kind of told Ali I would." I explained, I didn't feel like going after that kiss.

"We could have a round 2." she smirked with a devil grin

I just laughed, "you would love that." I winked

"I know, round one was amazing." she kissed me again

My phone rang, caller name "Ali ❤️"

Alicia groaned, slipping under the sheets.

"Keep quiet, okay?" Alicia giggled, the phone slid to accept, I was confused by what Alicia meant.

I didn't want to be the first to talk to Ali.

"Hey." her voice said quietly
"Hi." I answered, unsure on what to say

I could feel hands riding up my legs, making me tremble.
Oh god.

"So, the party started. Where are you two?" Alison asked, the music blasting out.

I felt a wave of pleasure, I tried to contain a moan from coming out.

"Uh- we're comin-, I'm coming-" I stopped when Alicia's head popped up with lustful eyes.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Alison asked

Alicia slid her body up, her hands were touching up my body, her lips found their way to my neck.

"Uh, I said we're coming." I repeated, clearing my throat, my core throbbing.

"Get here quick then." she ended the call.

I let out desperate low moans, my breathing was uneven, I tried to stop moaning but I just couldn't.

A warm lick flicked on my neck, followed by a bite.

"So, I guess I'll hold out." She dettached her lips, getting up, and got dressed.

I showered and got dressed. I sat on my bed, putting on my heels.

Alicia got out from the bathroom and walked into the room, her eyes almost popped out.

"I just want to rip that dress off of you." she licked her lips
"Can we just not go?" she begged

"I already told Ali we were coming." I explained

"You mean you were." she snickered as I caught onto what she meant.

"Sorry that you were delicious." she bit her lip

I arched a brow, "you did not just say that." I laughed

"But I guess its because you were a virgin. It's easy to make a virgin's first unforgetably pleasureable." she smirked, grabbing a blue dress from my closet.

My phone rang again, I picked up.

"Where are you guys? I'm stuck here with Hanna of all people." her tone sounded annoyed

"We're almost there." I lied

"Me and Hanna will wait for you in the game room then." she replied, ending the call.

I grabbed Alicia's hand, closing my lights, we waltzed down the stairs, locking my windows and house door before getting into my car.

I drove to Noel's cabin, "I guess all that heat made me better." I smirked, watching Alicia apply her lipstick.