Suspended

Emily's POV

"Good morning baby." a raspy voice whispered in my ear, before kissing my neck softly.

I shifted, their hand was roaming down my body, leaving my body cold and shivering. I craved her touch. Her hand went to cup my ass, while she snuggled herself into my neck.

"Alison?" I called her name, my voice raspy.

Her hands went up my body, my body twitching every time her fingers would touch my skin.

I absolutely loved her touch.

"Yes baby?" she responded, her hands trailing up my tanned legs.

"What are you doing here?" I managed to say without whimpering from her touch.

She smirked.

"Don't worry about it..." she trailed off leaving hickies on my neck.

I let out a small moan, upon hearing it; she cupped my ass, smirking whilst she watched me under her torture.

"Alison.." my voice was low and I was trying to keep my breathing in check.

Alison tangled our legs, hugging me with her hands.

Her warmth mixed with my cold skin, her hot breath exhaled onto my neck.

"Fuck..." I cursed, my voice raspy, trailing off in ecstasy, Alison was too much.

She shifted next to me, and I turned.
She had gotten herself sitting ontop of me.

"'..me." she added on with a wide smirk as she leaned in for a kiss.

It was full of lust and love. It was soft, the taste of her cherry chapstick, the scent of her perfume was addictive.

RingRingRingRing..
I groaned, tossing and turning.
I felt the cold breeze on my skin, I was in an empty cold bed.

Fuck! It was only a dream, damn it.
I was now hot and bothered. Great.

I reached for my phone and slid to answer.

"Hello?" I answered my voice raspy.
"Ugh, fuck. Did I wake you up?" Alicia responded
"Yeah.." My voice trailed off in disappointment
"You just sound so sexy when your voice is like that." she groaned.

I chuckled and sat up.
"I bought you breakfast." she told me, ending the call.

A knock could be heard at my door, I laughed, walking down the staircase in just my T-Shirt and shorts.

I opened the door, to be greeted by Alicia.
"Good morning beautiful." she smirked, closing the door behind her, immediately she crashed her lips onto mine.

"Mmm.." she moaned, placing the food on the desk, as we walked back slowly into my living room.

"Parents?"
"Out." I responded, our tongues collided. I was still horny from this morning.

She straddled me onto the sofa, kissing me passionately. She ran her fingers up and down my legs, up my shirt while we were both making out.

But this wouldn't do for me, not after that dream. I kissed her back with lust, taking her hand, I flipped us over and started to leave hickies on her body.

"Mmmm.." she moaned as I left another hickie, I nibbled on her skin, pulling away with my teeth, grazing her skin.

"Emily.." she moaned, my hands reached her collar, I unbuttoned her shirt to see her in just her bra.