chapter 9

"Hello my name is Ann-maree but you can call me ann dear" the aussie sounding lady addresses me as she opens the door

"hi im emily" i answer. her and my mum start a small conversation, she seems lovely i can see why my mum likes her already and ive only known her a couple of minutes.

she lets us in the house, and we sit in the living room, it is basically the same house as mine but just different decorations.

"so emily, what school are you going to after the holidays are over?" ann asks me. "im going to norwest high school but i dont know what grade or year because we dont have grades in england and its really confusing"

"oh my son ashton goes to norwest high and he is 17 so i dont know if you will be in the same year or not. how old are you love?". (a/n i know ashton isnt 17 or going to norwest high but just go with it).

"im 16 nearly 17 so i would be in the same year as him, what is his name again i will look out for him at school" i reply. "ill get him to come downstairs his friends are over they are in his bedroom" ann says. "oh i dont want to be a bother, i can talk to him some other time if he is busy with his friends" i say to ann. "nonsense he never does anything with them, they just sit around recirding each other" she answers. "ashton come downstairs i have somebody for you to meet, bring caalum luke and michael down too if you want she" she shouts up the stairs and i hear rushing around and thumping downstsairs... wait did she say ashton, calum, michael and luke. and before i know it they are burstiong into the room, omg its them!

"yes, who is it im supposed to be meetin... OMG ITS EMILY" ashton shouts, followed by all of the boys rushing up to me and giving me a bone crushing group hug, omg i cant believe this is actually happening, i thought i would never see them again.

A/N- im going to upload again very soon i just need to pack all my books for school tomorrow yaya dance exam tomorrow bye for now wattpaders :)