Chapter 9: The Kiss

I felt Toshiro's lips against mine, it was passionate and sweet like watermelons. 'H-how is this even possible!!??'. We both slowly backed away from each other and were blushing a lot. Toshiro smiled slightly and then winced at the pain and slowly went to lay down on his back. "T-Toshiro!!" I cried a bit and looked down at him, he passed out and I heard Rangiku coming towards us.

-----------------------------------

I was staring at the sleeping Toshiro on my bed, sleeping peacefully and his wounds were healed from protecting me. "Why did this have to happen..." I said as I clench onto my pants looking down. I looked up at Toshiro and slowly reach his restless hand and clenched onto it. The bed rustled a bit and saw Toshiro starting to get up and he looked at me and puts his free hand on the top of my head. "Toshiro.... you're up" I said and stared at him. "I told you its not your fault, I made my own choice and protected you" he said and I slightly smiles. Toshiro.....

Rangiku slowly came behind me and wrapped her arm around me and making her chest go against  my cheeks. "Have you guys kissed and made up yet~" she cooed and I blushed even more. "You don't need to know that kind of information.." Toshiro said looking away from Rangiku with her large chest against me. "awwww... come on captain", she backs up a bit and pulls my cheeks lightly, "shes adorable and kissable~!" Toshiro turned towards me and examined my face and my expression which was wanting help from him. I blushed more an was trying to get Rangiku to let go. "But also...." She lets go of my cheeks and goes lower to my chest, groping me, "she also has these~" I blushed even more and Toshiro sighs and turned away towards the window, probably blushing. "R-Rangiku... let go of me!" I wined at her pushing her away and she finally lets go of me. I sighed slightly, Toshiro looked over at me. "How long have I been out..?" Toshiro asked and I slightly looked down at my legs, "A week..". There was silence in the room, "were you here all this time?" he asked again and Rangiku wraps her arm around me again. "Yup! She has!" Rangiku cheerfully stated before I could say a word." she has been sleeping next to you..., changing your bandages.., and everything!". Rangiku smiles and I blushed a bright red, "RANGIKU!!". I started to push Rangiku away from me angrily and stopped when I heard a slight chuckle from Toshiro. I looked over at him and he smiles at me," thank you..". He moves his hand slightly towards mine and holds onto my hand when Rangiku backed off. His was warm and I looked away whiling blushing, "yeah...". There was silence for a split second in the tender moment then Ikkaku barged in, "CAPTAIN!" I jolted moving my hand away slightly from Toshiros hand and he sighs. 

----------------------------

Toshiro was telling the group what happened between the arrancar before he got injured and they were listening. I was put on the bed with my legs over Toshiro's by Rangiku but Toshiro didn't mind it at all. "Did anything else happen?" Toshiro turned towards me asking with concerned eyes that he thought I got injured. I shoke my head saying there was nothing else and Toshiro's face relaxed a bit relieved. I clenched on the blanket near me looking down remember what the arrancar said to me, "but...that arrancar said that I wasn't human.." I slowly stated then looked up again as everyone looked at me in shock. "How!? There is barely any spirit energy coming from you" Ichigo retorted looking even more confused then everyone else. Toshiro glances over at him, "It doesn't mean that she is not strong, it might be concealed within her." I went quiet and moved my legs off of him and wrapped my arms around them. Toshiro slightly looked at me then back at the group. "What ever does Aizen even want her for, he is in prison how could he even know her!?" Ichigo explained getting angry like he doesn't want to loose another friend to him. Toshiro shoots a glare at him to make him calm down, "the arrancar that I fought stated that he will be free soon, I don't know how but we all should be ready if it does happen" Toshiro said in a concerned and serious voice.

---------------------------------------------------------

After everyone left me and Toshiro were the only ones in the room in the silence. I felt a hand on my knee and looked up to see a smiling Toshiro and felt my face heat up and smiled back at him. "I will protect you no matter what..." he stated with his turquoise eyes softening gazing into mine. I nodded still smiling at me, ;wow it's like a dream that came in to reality!' I thought. I felt arms go around my waist as Toshiro pulled me closer to him making me put my head on his chest. I felt him slowly petting my head and kissed my forehead, we sat in silence and I slowly to start to drift into darkness. We kept out position not caring if Rangiku sees us and starts to take pictures of us....