Chapter 8: Toshiro!!

Alexa's P.O.V

I was slowly opening my eyes and I saw a huge dark red blast and a white haired person was in front of it, ice was slightly around me but then starts to fall.I shot my eyes open, "Toshiro!!".  The red blast starts to dissipates and Toshiro falls on his back to the ground and his ice vanishes. "Toshiro!" I moved over to him and I saw he was smiling, "At lest I could protect you..." his voice starts to disappear. Emotions starts to overwhelms me and I put my head into his Haori, "You idoit...." I started to cry "Please stay....please...". 

I heard someone laughing in the background, "Ahahahaha! Wow, that soul reaper protected a stupid puny human!" he kept laughing " or maybe I shouldn't even call you that". He pondered for a moment as I still have my head in Toshiro's haori. "I'll just leave you for now until Lord Aizen needs you." I heard him say and he was gone, I sat there shocked, 'Me? Not human?' I clenched on the haori as tears till flow down my cheek. 

"Lex-chan!" I heard Rangiku's voice coming towards us and I didn't even look up, I stayed still. "Oh my gosh, Captain!" she sounded shocked went she was near, "Stay there Lex-chan, I'll go get Orihime!" She was already on her way worried and she vanished. "Why, why does everything bad always happened to me or people around me?" I asked to my self still teary. I heard mumbling and I lifted my head and looked over to Toshiro to see his face. "Its not your fault..." I hear his hoarse voice say. "Toshiro!" I yelled with worry and sorrow and he slightly opened his eyes to meet mine. "You...were crying..?" he asked me weakly and I started to tear up again and hugged him lightly "You are a idoit..." I said crying into his shoulder. I felt his arm slowly wraps around me and I looked up slightly to see his face again, but something happened. Something that should have never happened, the second time in my whole life, two unexpected things.... 

-------
Author's note: 

omgomgomgomg I love this one, even though its sad, a cliff hanger and rage chapter but uggggg >//< 
The next chapter will be extremely juicy and a lot of information so it might take a while but i'm sure you guys will love it! :3 

Something that should never have happened~Bleach~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara