Chapter 6

Olly's POV

__________

I looked at Maggie and her cheeks were getting redder by the second I grinned and tilted my head and faced Maggie. "Awwww is someone blushing!" I forgot Sarah was across from us and she chuckled.

I smiled at Sarah and winked at her she got up and left. I checked what time it was and I still had 20 minutes left so I moved my arm to her waist and pulled her closer. She was still blushing but she looked at me and I leaned I to kiss her, I couldn't help it she was just so shy.

She leaned in too and I chuckled. Because for once she was making a move. We started "snogging" each other it was getting heavy and then one of the workers called my name and that it was time for me to get on stage.

I got up and Maggie said "good luck!" And I left I sang Trouble Maker, Dance With Me Tonight, Heart Skips a Beat, and I Need You Now. After I finished the songs I said thanked my fans for coming and I hoped you have a great day.

When I found Maggie she was taking a nap I laughed and got changed when I was ready I woke her up. "What do you want?" She moaned. I chuckled and said it was time to leave. She got up and we went outside the paparazzi were all over Maggie and I. I forgot to tell Maggie the people wanted her to be on a tv show. I guess I have to tell her in the car because we had to go now.

We got through the paparazzi and and into the car. "Umm...Maggie I have to go to a tv interview and they want you too." "Sure" she said. "Oh great thanks!" I said to her. When we got there we were at the Whitney's show.

We got inside I went to one of the workers and asked for our dressing rooms he led us to our dressing rooms and a woman gave her a outfit because Maggie wasn't wearing the right clothing. The woman gave her something white. I looked in the mirror I was wearing a grey suit with a grey vest and under was a white shirt with a grey tie.

When she finished my makeup I went to find Maggie their were two girls surrounding her one doing her hair and the other doing her makeup. I waited for about 10 minutes she was done. My jaw dropped when I looked at her her eyes were popping out from the mascara and eye liner. She was wearing white eye shadow and foundation and her lips were red from the lipstick. She had a white dress that went to her knees and white high heels, her hair was curled.

Maggie got up and walk up to me she put her finger under my chin and closed my mouth then she walked past me she stopped and whispered in my "can't wait till we get this interview over with." I gulped still staring in front of me and she continued to walk past me. After processing what just happened I turned around and Maggie was talking to Sarah.

Maggie's POV

___________

After I said that to Olly I heard him gulp I grinned and brushed against him. I saw Sarah and said "hey" "oh hey Maggie, you look wonderful!" "Thanks." Sarah looked behind me where Olly was and asked "What's wrong with Olly?" "Oh haha funny story he saw me then he just stood there all goggly eyeing me." I continued. "His face was priceless!" I laughed. Then Sarah looked at me "hey loverboy is coming back" she whispered to me. "Ok thanks."

Sarah and me started talking to me again about One Direction and other singers. Olly came and put his arm around me when a guy was coming towards me. When he saw Olly had his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. The turned around. "Hum" Olly said it sassy I laughed and then Whitney called our names and we went on stage. Olly pulled me to him before gave me a kiss and put his arm around my waist we went out together he did his beautiful smile and he waved I smiled me looked around the room their were people everywhere I got nervous.

Olly's POV

___________

I looked at Maggie she was nervous I could tell how she started faking her smile after a little while. We sat down right next to each other and Whitney across from us. Whitney looked at me then Maggie she smiled and them spoke "You have a beautiful girl right here Olly." "Her name is Maggie right?" I put my hand on her leg and said "Yes this beautiful girl's name is Maggie."

"How long have you two been dating?" Whitney asked me. "This would be our second week" I said happily while still looking at Maggie. "Soo Maggie how are you today feeling a little nervous?" Whitney asked. Maggie looked at Whitney and said "I am feeling great and a little nervous."

"Maggie have you done anything with Olly yet, if you know what I mean!" The crowd whooped and hollered then settled down. "Ummmm" I butted in and said "Well did you hear about how I tricked her into kissing me on our first date?" I asked flirty. Maggie looked at me then blushed instantly. Whitney looked at the crowd and asked "really?" She told the crowd the crowd yelled "tell the story!"

"Ok whatever you say!" I said. "Ok we were at my flat and we were watching a scary movie. She told me she didn't like scary movies so I put one on." I grinned and they smiled faces eager to hear the rest. "So after we watched the scary movie she said something umm what what was it love?" I knew what exactly she said but I wanted her to say it and she knew it. She looked at me and laughed I smiled at her said now I'm scarred for life and he started laughing" she smiled then her cheeks turned bright red.

I laughed and she poked me on the stomach and I stopped laughing but smiled at her. "That's what I did when he started laughing" she said. "Ow. Now you gotta kiss me to make feel better." I said that remembering what happened that night smiling at her then said "That's what I said after poked me." The crowd "ohhhed" and "awwwed" at us. I winked at her and did a foolish grin. I got closer to her almost about to kiss her when Whitney said "Hey! You two love birds gotta do that at home ok!" I knew why she said and leaned back. The crowd seemed a little down about me not kissing her.

Whitney paused and said "So about what happened last week..." "Yea." "So you were having some bonding time with Maggie here." Whitney said. "Yeah, and we had a great time!" I said. "Here are some pictures of you two and it looks like you were posing. I gotta admit I thought you were posing for some clothing ad at first!"

"I laughed and the pictures showed up on a big tv screen. I looked and it did look like we were posing for a clothing add. There was one picture of our foreheads touching and noses I was taller so I had to lead down. Then the crowd said "Awwww!" And I flashed a smile at Maggie. Then there was another one of us snogging. Then the crowd yelled "That's soo cute!" and "awwww!"

Maggie looked at the picture and stopped smiling and she leaned in my ear and whispered "I guess you were having to much fun." Then she giggled. I scanned the picture intill i found out what she was talking about. "Shit!" I whispered, I clenched my hand put it over my mouth still looking at the picture. You want to know what I had.... I fucking boner. Then Whitney spoke "So Maggie have you two gotten any farther then this?" "No." I butted in and said "Sadly" I sighed and the crowd laughed. I stared at Maggie her eyes widened I smirked and put my hand on her leg and scooted closer to her.

She scooted away from me and I laughed "see now she scared that I will try something on her!" "No!, no I'm not." She blurted out. I grinned "Then why won't you let me get closer to you?" I asked. "I don't know." She answered back "then let me get closer to you." "Hmm" she puffed out. "Ok come here." She said I scooted over to her and said "Heellllo there!" I cockily spoke to her while grinning at her the crowd started giggling. I put my arm around her and we talked about our relationship a little more and then the interview was over.