Chapter 2: Hinata-sama?

Naruto: Suck to the Future
Chapter 2

Hinata-nee-san and I entered the village. It was Konoha, alright. There was the Konoha's gate and Konoha's style building structure. But as I look at the village, I know that this Konoha was different.

"Nee-san, is this Konoha?" She looked at me and smiled. "Yea, Menma-kun, this is Konoha"

So it was official. This place really was Konoha. But, why was it a lot different. It had only been a year since Ero-sannin and I started our trip. No way Konoha could changed so much in such a short amount of time. This Konoha was inside this big round hole. And there were buildings, inside and outside the very large hole. Not only that, none of the buildings I was even familiarize with, even if the structure were alike. The buildings all look, how do I say, new and more modern. It was all different from the Konoha that I knew.

And also, this weird yet beautiful lady. She said her name was Hinata. And she was a Hyuuga. I only knew one Hyuuga with the name Hinata. And she was not a 20 years-old. She was 13, like me. So, how come?

Arrgghh, so confusing!

As Hinata was saying her greeting to the two guards in-post, a question caught my attention. "Ne, Hinata-sama, who is this?". '-sama? Is this nee-san an important person?' "I'm Uzunaga Menma. Nice to meet you!" I greeted grinning widely. "Haha, what a lively child, I'm Kotetsu and this guy" he pointed to his right, "is Ikumo."

No way! Kotetsu and Ikumo! They looked the same. But, but, older. A lot older. How?

Maybe I had an idiot-like expression on my face that made the two of them grinned at me an ruffling my hair in a playful manner.

"Welcome to Konoha, Menma-kun,"
----------

I looked around the village. And to my shock. I could see ninjas from other nations. Suna, Mizu, even Kumo and Iwa. And they were civil. Like, they were never had been a dispute between them.

After looking around in shock and fascination, something caught my eyes. Something on the wall of the large hole that contained the village. The Hokage faces. It had six. SIX! How come? The last I knew, not even Taunade baa-chan's face had been sculpted. Now, there's a sixth? And whose face was it? It was Kakashi-sensei!

"Nee-san, what's that?" I played dumb. But inside, I was becoming more and more panicked. Hinata nee-san gave me a questioning face and I pointed to the Hokage faces. "Ah, that was the faces of the leader of our village. They are called the Hokage. The first Hokage, was Senju Hashirama." She pointed to the most left side of the faces, then moved it to the next face on the right and so on. "Senju Tobirama, the Second. Sarutobi Hiruzen as the Third. Namikaze Minato, the Fourth. The Fifth Senju Tsunade. And the leader of this village right now was the Sixth, Hatake Kakashi."

I was speechless. This was impossible! This place was Konoha but it looked all new. Different. All of the ninja whichever nations they come, was very civilized, even friendly towards each other. This Hinata was 20. And there was six faces. It was too much. I was not that stupid, but I think I have an idea about where I am. Or more like, in what timeline I am right now. I just need to confirm it.

"Nee-san, could you tell me what date is today?"
----------

"Menma? Slow down, you could eat all the ramen you want. I'll paid," giggled Hinata.

"Sorry, nee-san, but I was so hungry and I love ramen. It's the best food in the world!" I grinned then continued to eat my ramen more slowly.

"You love ramen too? Someone I know love it too, he ate maybe more than you do" smiled Hinata softly.