Ch16: Truth

Hello everyone! I'm really excited right now. I am having so much fun writing this story. I just hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am. I know some of the chapter were really boring. I was even bored writing it, but I promise you the upcoming chapters are a lot better!

Here is chapter 16

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 16: Truth

Harry's POV

I just came home from my cousin's house. It was fun playing with the kids. I go up the stairs and I to my room. My phone starts ringing. It's Liam.

"Hey Liam." I answer excitedly.

"Hi Harry." He doesn't sounds happy. Did something happen? "Are you home right now?"

"Ermm, yeah I just came home. Something wrong?" I answer nervously. I start going down the stairs to the kitchen because I know my mom's there.

"Just get over to my house right now." He hung up. I'm really scared now. What's happening?

"Hey mum, I'm going to go to Liam's house okay? It's important!" I kiss my moms cheek and run out of the house. I jog over to Liam's house and I knock on his door. I see a nervous looking Liam with forming bags under his eyes. "Hey, what happened?" I ask as I enter his house. I see Izzy on the couch lost in thought. This is weird. I go over to her and hug her side. She jumps up and looks at me. Why is she scared? "What happened?!" I am almost screaming right now. Everyone is looking anxious and scared and no one is telling me what the hell is happening!

"We will tell you in a sec." Liam reply bluntly. I just sit down and think of the possible outcomes but none comes to mind. The doorbell rings and in comes a nervous looking Emma and Lexi.

"What the hell is happening?!" Emma yells.

"Why did you text me 'code red'?" Lexi asks her boyfriend. I guess they don't know what's happening too.

"We will explain. Just sit down." The girls sit in front of me and Iz. Lexi looks at me and I shrug my shoulders.

"Okay so, me and Liam we were in the mall doing dance dares wh-" Izzy got cut off by Emma.

"But we agreed to do those together!" Emma protests.

"Wait!" Iz screams. I have never seen her like this before. I grab her hand and give a reassuring squeeze. She looks up at me and give a half hearted smile. "So we went to Forever 21 and we saw Crystal...with another girl...Crystal was saying how she wants to wreck my life and how she hates me." Izzy pauses and I'm getting more nervous. I look at Emma and she has the same expression as me. "Then the other girl, Nikki, she was saying how she wants her Harry back." Izzy looks at me again. Wait did she say Nikki?!? Oh crap. I squeeze my eyelids shut and I just wish that this isn't happening right now.

"Harry! Who is she?" Liam asks. I take a deep breath.

"Nikki was my girlfriend before I moved here." I open my eyes and see everyone staring at me.

Izzy's POV

"Nikki was my girlfriend before I moved here." I stare at Harry. I am so confused! Okay he had a girlfriend before me, no biggie, I knew he did with his charms. That's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about that Nikki girl. "OH MY GOD! It makes sense!" Harry stands up and starts pacing around the room. "Okay so a few months before I moved here, my latest girlfriend was Nikki. At first I really liked her but then she started to be very controlling and she would always get mad at me for no reason. So after a month I split up with her. She totally freaked. Then after a week I didn't see her come to school. Apparently she got bipolar and that's why she wasn't at school." He takes a pause. "I remember that one time she said that she has a cousin names Crystal. That must be why they were hanging together. Probably where she went to get better was here in London where her cousin is. No wonder when I saw Crystal, she looked a bit familiar. They have the same eyes." This is too much for me to handle. I run to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

"Are you alright?" Lexi comes in. "Hey, don't cry." I didn't even notice I was crying. I hug her tight and let myself cry my heart out. Everything seems to be tumbling down. I have a really bad feeling that Nikki and Crystal are up to something bad. I just know it. I'm scared that I might lose Harry, after all, he liked her once and those evil girls will do anything to get him back with Nikki. "You alright?" I nod my head. We make it back to Liam's living room. Harry comes up to me and hugs me tightly, I hug back.

"I won't let anything happen to you, Belle. Those girls are crazy. I have no feelings for Nikki, you are all I ever wanted. I love you." I freeze. He said the l word. I look up at Harry and I see him widen his eyes. "Yeah, Isabelle Chamber, I am in love with you! I don't care if it's too soon but that is how I feel and I need you to know that." I realize it too. I am in love with him. I laugh.

"Harry Styles, I love you too." I kiss him passionately. I am scared what Crystal and Nikki are going to do, but they won't bring us apart.

Crystal's POV

I enter my house with Nikki behind me. I see my mum passed out on the sofa with 6 empty bottles of beer on the floor.

"Of course." I mumble while picking up the bottles and throwing them out quietly. I don't want to wake up my mum.

"She still drinks?" Nikki asks as we make it to my room.

"Always." I say sadly. My life is horrible. I live with only my mum, who is most of the time drunk. My dad left us when he found a new woman and married her. That was such a horrible time. I will never forgive my dad for doing that 2 years ago. My mum always shouts at me when she is not passed out and she scares the living hell out of me. We live in such a small house in a bad area. I have to work on the weekend to get money since when my mum only goes outside just to buy more alcohol.

"You can live with me and my dad?" I look up at my cousin with hopeful eyes.

"Would you really want me to?" I ask excitedly.

"Of course, you are family." I hug her so tight and I pack my stuff. I quietly exit my house and we take the bus to her house. I was always kind of jealous of my cousin. Her life is not perfect too but at least she had a dad that cares about her and they have a decent amount of money. She just came out of rehab a few days ago and I filled her in about her ex and his new girlfriend. This is now perfect. I always hated Isabelle and I want her life hell. This is the perfect time to do that. "So what should we do about Harry and Isabelle?" Nikki smirks at me.

"Oh I got a good plan." I smirk evilly at my practically called twin sister.

----------------------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger ahaha. Please vote and fan me!! Love you! Xxx