Ch22: Sundays with Emily

Hai! How are you doing? Just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone reading my fanfic! It means so much!

Don't forget to vote for the boys for the Teen Choice Awards!

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22: Sundays with Emily

Izzy's POV

"Isaaaaaa" My sister whines from the doorway of my bedroom. "Get up! It's 10:40, I want to spend my last day here with you." Urgh! I guess I will get up. Just becuse it's her last day and I want to spend a lot of time with her. I get up from my bed and walk towards the bedroom.

"Okay, I'm up Emily, you can go now." I mumble. I am not a morning person.

"Alright, grumpy." She teases. I quickly brush my teeth, strip from my clothes to take a shower. Once done I put on sweats and a blue crop top. I quickly comb my hair and put it in a messy bun then go down to the kitchen.

"So what's on the agenda today?" I ask as I take a seat on the table where a plate of waffles is served. Yesterday we went shopping at lots of different malls for most of the day then we watched Silver Linings Playbook at night with pizza that we ordered.

"I was thinking today we should just chill. What about that?" I nod my head agreeing to what she said. I start eating my waffle after I coat it with nutella. Yummy!

"Good morning girls!" Dad says as he enters the kitchen. He gives both of us a hug. "Mum is not here since she went to Karen's house to help paint their walls." He informs us. Oh she went to Liam's house without telling me? The gang also dropped by yesterday morning to make sure I was alright. They came 9 in the bloody morning. How were they up that early? I still don't know.

"Okay daddy." I smile at him as he takes a seat besides me with his mug if coffee.

"Do you girls want to do something together. I miss my Emily." My dad pouts jokingly. I chuckle.

"I miss my daddy too." Emily plays along. " Why don't we go to the park later today and play some sports then play some rock band like how we always used to do?" She suggest.

"Sounds perfect to me." Dad says.

"Okay. But can we do that later. I don't feel like it right now since I just woke up." I add into the conversation.

"Okey dokey." Dad says as he goes downstairs into the basement.

****

"Yeah! You lost again dad! No one can beat us!" I gloat. Me and Emily almost always beat dad in Rock Band. It was funny because he was playing drums and singing at the same time, playing for two people, and he failed misirably. It was hilarious!

"Yeah, we are unbeatable!" Emily joins and we high five each other.

"Sure, but I'm going to beat your asses in Rugby and Lacrosse. Just you watch!" He jokes. We quickly put on our shoes and go to the garage to get the equipment and then start walking to the near by park. Me and Emily are really sporty because of dad. We all enjoy playing the same sports. Emily was also in the Lacrosse team when she was in my school last year and now she is in her university's Lacrosse team.

"Over here?" Dad asks as we find an area that is big enough to play. We take out our sticks and start passing to each other for warm up.

*****

"Girlpower!" Me and Emily say as we get another goal in Rugby.

"Bring it on dad!" Emily shouts. We see dad start running but stops.