Danika was quicker than I was because she put her arm around my waist. I struggled against her, still trying to get at the girl. I could hear Danika chuckling in my ear. The girl in front of us just glared before walking away.

I struggled against Danika again. "Yeah that's right, go back to your pumpkin patch!" I shouted after the girl. I could feel the rumble of Danika's laughter on my back.

"She didn't even look like a pumpkin." Danika said through her laughter. I didn't even know what she was laughing at. I looked around me trying to find what was funny. I could only see large blobs of color, moving at a fast pace.

"Get off of me." I said pushing Danika away from me. I felt tired and sluggish. I didn't really have much energy after my outburst. I slowly, with my head hanging, walked over to a couched that was not occupied. I sat down with a big plop, slumping against the cushions. Danika followed after me sitting down right next to me. She put her arm around my shoulder, scooting closer, pressing her side against mine.

"Are you okay?" Everything felt like it was in slow motion. I clumsily scooted away from her into the couches arm. Danika smiles at me with her signature sultry smile. With hooded eyes, she scooted next to me again, placing her hand on the couch arm; successfully trapping me between her body and the couch.

I swallowed the thick lump that was in my throat that had grown in my throat as Danika's cinnamon perfume enveloped me.

I pushed myself farther on the couch arm. "You don't look so good. Maybe I can help sober you up." Danika said smiling wicked grin.

She was right Iwas no longer tried anymore. Danika kept lean toward, she lowered herself to my exposed neck, peppering the slope of my neck with kisses. I closed my eyes trying to block everything out. Danika continued on her path, trailing the kisses all the way up to the corner of my mouth.

She paused for a moment before leaning in planting a hard kiss on my mouth. I yelped in surprised, pushing myself backward again. My glasses were forced to my face, pressing into my nose as Danika tried continue the kiss. I lifted my weak arms, putting my hands to her shoulders trying to push her off but she was stronger.

Then someone lifted Danika off of me, throwing her to the other side of the couch. "What the fuck!" My savior shouted. I still had my eyes closed, scared to look at Danika.

"Oh come off of it. We were just having a little fun. Upset because you weren't invited?" I didn't have to look at her to know that Danika had a smug look on her face.

"It didn't look like fun since you were forcing yourself on her." All their words began to blur together and the couch seemed to come to life rocking me back and forth.

I quickly got up not wanting to be swallowed by its ravenous couch cushions. I stumbled a little bit into my savior. I immediately knew who my savior was once my body collided with theirs.

Her slender arms surrounded my body, holding me steady. I returned the action putting my arms around her waist, burying my head into her shoulder, taking a deep breath of mint and lilacs. I give her one more tight squeeze before pulling back, standing on my own. I give Olivia the largest smile I could muster in my dizzy state.

Olivia returned it will an equally big smile but then her mouth slowly turned into a frown. Olivia reached out grabbing my chin. It wasn't as soft as the other times she had done it but it still had an electrifying effect on me.

She clutched my chin while staring into my eyes. I happily stared back at Olivia, always happy to be given the chance to look at her warm brown eyes.

Olivia let go of my chin storming over to Danika with clenched fist and nostrils flaring. I had no idea why she was so angry but what I did know was that she looked really pretty with anger radiating off of her.