Something for Me and YOU!

Okay I'm going to say I'm super sorry for all of you who thought this was an actual update. I'm super sorry but it's not. I'm working on writing Hungry Heart now and I'm about half way through so bare with me!  I'm super sorry but it's not. BUT there is something in here about Kissing Olivia Winchester that you guys will love!

So I have decided to make a Patreon account. And here is why (All of these details are also on my Patreon but can be changed with feedback from you. This involves both me and you): 

I have been writing on Wattpad for 6 years now (holy moly) and I have been working so hard to reach a goal. You guys probably think that goal is to get published and as some of you know I have done that. Yeah I know wild right! But yes Kissing Olivia Winchester was published! (self promo check it out on amazon lol) And I'm immensely proud of that. However I'm not done just yet.

My goal is to reach people and inspire them to be the person that they feel they are inside. I want teach lesson that shows people that it's okay to be whoever they are. In addition to that I want to foster diversity with in the Young Adult Genre. Too often I read books that do not have characters of different ethnicity and sexualities. Diversity is an important because it allows for unresprented minorities to be normalized and recognized. In high school, I had no clue who I was or what I should be doing and I know that so many people feel the exact same way. Then I wrote Kissing Olivia Winchester and my journey started. I knew what I was supposed to do. I started to get messages from you guys telling me how much you love my work and how much I have changed you. I want to do more of that for more people. I want to create stories that move and inspire people but also stories that feature characters that are diverse. I have been able to get this far because of you guys. 

Why am I creating this Patreon?

I am a full time college student and I have part time job. Working as hard as I do it is so easy for me to forget that what I do currently is not my job and not what I want to do with my life. I am a writer and that is what is important to me. Of course I am more then happy to continue to publish my work for free however I think creating this Patreon will not only get you guys some create content from my end but it will hold me accountable and help me foster the writing career that I strive for. This is about you guys helping me to becoming a real writer and to be more writing focus because I know their are so many of you who support me. I want to be better for you guys and give you the content you Athenians deserve! I need your help making this my full-time job because currently I'm not financially stable enough to put all my effort into this right now. Writing will become my priority. This is how I can connect with you guys more. I know that you guys have been wanting me to make more content and by donating to me I can give back to you guys.

What do patrons of Athena get?

For right now I have worked out a couple tiers for you guys to get content from me. However, I'm completely open to suggestions for what you guys would like to see from me! As long as it makes you guys happy and helps me further my writing I'm onboard.

Mortals (Tier 1): For $1 a month, you get the a personalized newsletter from me that will contain updates for my writing as well as detials about me and my writing life!

Demigods (Tier 2): For $5 a month, you will get both perks of Tier 1 members in addition to content for my upcoming work Hungry Heart! You guys will get first looks at character bios, chapter sneaks peeks, and more! 

Deities (Tier 3): For $10 a month, you get previous perks and a personal letter from my novel Kissing Olivia Winchester and Dear No One.

Gods and Goddesses (Tier 4): For $15 a month I will be sending out both never before seen one shots for Kissing Olivia Winchester and Dear No One!!! They will be both POV chapter changes AND brand new content! Yes brand new content for Jolivia and Dylen (ship name to be determined)!!!!! I know a lot of you guys have been wanting a sequel so I thought let's start with this!

What do you have to do if you become a member?
Nothing! You just get stuff. However if you want you can always give me feedback, ask questions, or just be a silent supporter! I will appreciate you no matter what!

Do you have to always donate?
Nope you don't have! You can cancel whenever you want. You just won't get cool perks anymore. But that's super okay!

Does I have to pay in US dollars?
Again Nope! Patreon is super inclusive and converts all currencies which is dope.

Any Questions?
Just email me at athenas1796@gmail.com or shoot me a message on Wattpad! 

I also have a goal of $100. If I reach this goal I will start work shopping for a sequel for Kissing Olivia Winchester! I will! If not an entire book at least a like short story. I really want to do this for you guys but I lack the motivation and I lack the ideas. Maybe you guys can even like shoot some idea's my way of what you wanna see!. 

SO that's it. I hope you guys will donate but of course you in no way have to. I just appreciate you guys always and will regardless of if you donate or not. I love you guys so much like you don't even know. You guys give me so much hope that I can actually be a real writer and I can make it in the industry. I'm trying so hard and I'm putting my best effort forward. 

But of course I want to know what you guys think like always because you guys are apart of this too and matter to me a lot. SO GO FORTH MY CHILDREN OF ATHENA. Write your comments and I will be here reading them! Also if you want donate! Goodies will be going on on April 1ST!

HERE IS A LINK TO MY PATREON PAGE: 

https://www.patreon.com/athenasimone

If you want to help me out on my writing journey please consider donating a cup of coffee to my Ko- fi! :

https://ko-fi.com/athenasimone96

Also check out my blog called Writing Rainbow all about fostering diversity in writers and readers!

https://writingrainbow1.wordpress.com