Who Would Tell?..

Mickey P.O.V.

"Who's that guy?" Matt asked. "Max. He's an old friend. Now why are you here? I told you to leave. We're through." I hissed. "I said I was sorry!" He exclaimed. I lifted my shirt. "This isn't going to get a sorry! You hit me! Go before I call security." I growled. He glared and stormed out, leaving me satisfied. I watched the guys from the side lines. I stared at Max. He had long hair, maybe as long as mine, with a snapback on. He was bigger and more muscular. He had more tattoos and the same lip rings. I smiled as he made eye contact with me. "Mickey! Mickey hart!" Someone shouted. I spun around to see some guy running towards me. He rushed into me, grabbing my throat, and pushing me against the wall. "This is only gonna hurt for a second, junkie." He spat and jabbed a needle into my neck. I gasped for breath as he pumped the familiar liquid into my body. I clawed at his hands as the security guard ripped him away. "This is only the beginning Mickey!" He shouted. I felt dizzy. "Mick! Are spoke OK? Mickey!" I heard someone call. I started to convulse on the ground, shaking and going into a seizure before going unconscious. Who was he?! And why did he do this?! I was clean!

Max P.O.V.

"Leilani white?" A doctor called. Leilani stood up and wiped her eyes. She walked away with the doctor. Jase and Stacy were pacing back and forth. Leilani came back and screamed. I automatically assumed the worst. "She overdosed. She's fine now. She took a lethal amount of heroin. Do you know how bad this is going to look for the band? I can't believe she was using again!" Leilani ranted. "Glenn would be so disappointed." Leilani whispered. I stood up. "Don't hold this against her! There has to be a logical explanation for what happened. The cops are Investigating. I don't think she did this her self." Stacy spoke before I could say anything. "Matt called me. Said him and Mickey broke up. Said he was out of the band. Maybe she did it out of heartbreak." Jase spoke. "I seen her. On the side. Stage. She had pure happiness on her face. But the guy, matt, was angry when he left." I told them. "Ms. White?" A cop asked. "Just tell me in front. Everyone can here what you have to say." She growled. "She was almost murdered. We caught the man. The security guards had him goes by the name of Joshua Duncan." The cop said. "Joshua?" Leilani squeaked. She was pale. Like as white as milk. "Joshua...the one...the one that-" Jase cut her off. "Just sit down Lei." He said. "He escaped from prison..." The cop said. I who is Joshua? I ignored my thoughts. "Who is Joshua Duncan?" I asked Stacy. "This guy Mickey was sleeping with after you left. Got her back on heroin. When Glenn and Leilani convinced her to get clean she left the guy. When Mick was clean, she didn't remember the guy because she was only around him when she was high. So he went on a rampage, broke into Glenn's house, took Leilani hostage and asked for Mickey. When Glenn refused to give up here Mickey was, the creep stabbed Leilani in the stomach. Glenn beat the guy and got his neck cut open by the guy." Stacy explained as Leilani cried. "But Mickey said it was some gang member who did it." I stated. "How do you think Mickey would react if we told her the truth? That Glenn was dead because some obsessive junkie she doesn't even remember, broke into his home, killed his unborn child, and then slit his throat. Yeah, I'd imagine her taking that horrible." Stacy muttered. "She missed you. Maybe you should be the first one in there to see her." Stacy continued. "Yeah, maybe." I muttered. But why would this guy go after Mickey? Who would tell him where she was?...