R.I.P.

Mickey P.O.V.

"Partners...Partners in crime!" Craig and I sang together (not my song...Set It Offs Rights). We smiled as the crowd cheered. We walked off stage and quickly drank tons of water. "I think you guys should be our opening act for our ungrateful tour." Tj spoke. He was the new bassist for escape the fate. He reminded me of max when he'd play certain ETF songs. In a way...I missed max. He was my friend...and now we didn't even talk. I didn't even know what rehab he was in. All I know is that he and Lexus Amanda were dating And for some odd reason it hurt. I ignored my thoughts as Craig agreed with Tj. "Maybe." I shrugged as we walked off. That sounds fun...

*after ungrateful and TheDeadMen(not real tour) tours; bury the hatchet*

Max P.O.V.

This was scary. I'm back in the band and now I feel like everyone looks at me differently. I'm clean now and I love it. If only mickey could see me now. I ignored NY thoughts as I tuned my bass. "They're here Bros!" Craig shouted. "Who?" I asked Tj. "TDO." He shrugged. TDO? Who was- Mickey! I ran towards the Green room. I stopped dead in my tracks. Her once dark brown hair was a light, fading blue. She had a nose piercing and the left side of her hair clipped back. She had tattoos all the way up to her neck. I went to go embrace her when some long haired guy ran up to her; hugging her and laying a kiss on her. My heart broke. She smiled as they all laughed and talked. She pointed to her new tattoos as she finished a beer. I got the courage to walk up to them. Mickey looked shocked, but smiled and fist bumped me. "What's up Max? I haven't seen you in forever! I heard you were doing great!" She exclaimed. I smiled and nodded. "4 months clean." I told her. Her eyes lit up as she Hugged me. "I'm so proud of you." She whispered before letting go."how you been? I noticed you got Glenn's name blasted on your collarbone." Craig questioned her. "Yeah. I miss him..." She mumbled as she touched her collarbone. "What happened to Glenn?" I asked. Everyone looked at me. The long haired guy glared at me. "You didn't hear? Glenn died. Some piece of shit gang member slit his throat. He bled out way before the ambulance got there...all because he protected Leilani...she's so heart broke. They just got engaged too." Mickey cried. The long haired guy comforted her. I should be comforting her... Not him...