Chapter 1

Los Angeles California. It's a lot different than i thought it would be. But different in a good way. I look up at the tall building. This is where I'll be living. Wow. That's all i can think of this building towering above me. I step inside with my luggage and am even more impressed with the inside. There's a Starbucks in the main lobby of my apartment building? Well I'd call this a little victory.

 I go to the front desk to get my keys. The man behind the desk smiles as he hands me the keys "Here you go Ms.Hart. Welcome to Los Angeles. If you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask."

 I smile and thank him before going to find my new apartment. I go all the way up to the fifteenth floor and find my apartment only after asking someone where to go. I've never been good with directions. I put the key in the lock and take a deep breath before opening the door into the most magnificent apartment I've ever seen.

 This is where I'm living? I step into a living room furnished with a few pieces of modern looking furniture. But that's not what catches my attention. There's a giant window overlooking the entire city. I close the door and drop my bags on the floor and immediately walk over to the window. The view is breathtaking. I can see the entire city of LA. I can't wait to see what it looks like at night with everything lit up.

 I find my way around the apartment. It's nothing huge it has a good sized living room, a nice kitchen, a bedroom, two bathrooms. Perfect size for someone like me. Oh and a walk in closet! I go back to get my bags and see that all of the stuff I had shipped here because I couldn't bring it all on the plane myself had been delivered before I arrived.

I smiled to myself. This is going to be amazing!