Chapter 2

Soo, Chapter 2 of look at me is up. So I've written this a long time ago, but now I've decided to continue writing. Show your support. Leave a comment and Fan!... don't forget to vote too!

Chapter 2

I did a double take on my body noticing that my skin was still tanned but cold. I put my hand where my heart is... Or was and felt nothing. No heart beat, no warmth, just an empty coldness. Tears sprang to my eyes and I screamed.

Jasper and Alice looked at me sadly.

"But why?" I said. My hands trembling as I looked at them. "Vampires aren't real. Their just myths, legends!" I said not daring to believe it. "How is it possible?"

"Carlisle will explain it to you. Follow me." Slowly she walked out the door. I followed her. Jasper following quietly behind. He regarded me with a look of understanding.

We followed her out of the room, down the hall and down the stairs. I was amazed at how beautiful the house was. The clear transparent walls, the shiny smooth floor, the furniture. I wish I could live here.

After passing through the matching kitchen we made it to the living room where there were seven other vampires being preoccupied. I studied them for the longest time. Their beauty literally took my breath away.

A man the oldest out of all of them-whom I sense to be- stood up and walked slowly to me. "Hello, you must be Violet. I'm Carlisle." He held out his hand to me. I looked at him nervously. "It's alright. I don't bite." he smiled and quietly laughed at his small joke.

I cautiously shook his hand. "H-hi." I said.

A woman with caramel colored hair appeared beside Carlisle. She smiled beautifully at me showing her dimples. Carlisle wrapped an arm around her waist. "Violet, this is Esme. My wife."

"It's a pleasure meeting you." she said.

Carlisle gestured to a couple sitting on the couch. "Violet this is Emmett Cullen and Rosalie Hale." Emmett, a buff guy who reminded me of a jock gave me a teasing smile and whispered something to the beautiful blonde woman with wavy hair. Rosalie in response, rolled her eyes in disgust.

A young woman maybe in her early 20s walked up to me and smiled kindly. "My name is Isabella, but you can call me Bella." She had a girl next door look but with a natural beauty. "This is my husband Edward." A gorgeous man with brown hair and a smooth perfect face gave me a soft smile from behind Bella.

"I'm sure you already met Jasper and Alice by now." said Carlisle as the couple began to sit down.

I nodded at him. "Violet why don't you have seat?" said Alice kindly as she patted the seat next to her. I sat next to her feeling stiff.

"Relax." said Jasper quietly. I suddenly felt my muscles loosen up and my mind more relaxed. I looked at Jasper. He nodded at me.

"Now Violet." said Carlisle. "Can you tell us anything about yourself?"

I thought hard. I looked deep into my mind but found nothing. "No." I said afraid. "I can't remember anything about myself." I felt tears run down my cold cheeks. It felt so eerie to know nothing about yourself. It was scary. "I-I only know my name."

Carlisle looked at me sadly and turned to Esme. "It's alright sweetheart why don't you watch a movie with us?" said Esme in a sweet voice.

"S-sure." I stuttered.

Esme led me out to the garden in the back of the house which was quite beautiful. I walked to a rose bush where beautiful exotic looking roses grew. I gently touched the soft petals and bent closer to smell the beautiful red and yellow rose.