Calum never told Ashton or Charlie that he was dating someone, but they connected the dots themselves.

Which makes Ashton even more mad at himself because he knew he screws up with Luke. It hurt him to know he hurt his gem, but he wasn't thinking. He was just blinded by rage at Calum and envy for Luke.

And now he lost Luke. He never meant any of the words he spoke last night.

"I don't know. Didn't he come home? I thought he was in his room, still angry with us about last night," Charlie said

"I didn't see him come in. Did you pick Luke up from school today?" Ashton asked

"No. Luke's brother said he'd pick Luke up. When I asked if Calum wanted to drop him this morning or pick him up, he told me he'd walk," Charlie said putting the sponge down.

Realization dawned upon Ashton as he raced to Calum's room and slammed the door open only to find an empty bed.

He ran into his son's room digging through everything and anything on his dresser to give him some clue as to where he might be.

Frustrated tears slipped down Ashton's cheeks as he couldn't find any trace of Calum.

He barged into Jennifer's room where she was listening to music.

"Dad?" She asked confused

"Do you know where Calum is?" He asked hurriedly

"No. I didn't see him since I left for school this morning, why?" She asked curiously.

"So he was at school?" Ashton clarified

"No, I saw him having breakfast. And talking to mum. He said he'd walk to school and I got in the car for mum to drop me after," Jennifer said.

Ashton silently cursed. Calum probably wasn't at school today and now he's not home.

"Dad is something wrong?" Jennifer asked getting up and coming closer.

"No," Ashton said, "Just go to bed," he instructed kissing her forehead softly before exiting the room.

When he got downstairs he saw his wife on the couch talking on the phone. When she saw Ashton approach, she hung the phone up and said, "I called Liz and she said she didn't see him and I looked outside, around the house even walked down the street and I didn't see any sign of him,"

"I searched his room and asked Jennifer but there is no sign,"

"What are you going to do Ashton?" Charlie asked voice scared

"Did you try calling him?" Ashton asked

"It goes to voicemail," Charlie said tears welling in her eyes but Ashton couldn't find it in himself to comfort her, or even touch her. He loved her, he really did but not in a romantic way that much. It was like as the days went by, he couldn't stand to be around her.

"It'll be okay. He maybe is at Luke's," Ashton said softly picking his phone up and dialing the pretty blond's number that he shouldn't have.

After a few rings, Luke's sweet voice came on the other line.

"Hello?" He asked so cutely, it made Ashton smile.

"Hey Luke, it's Ashton. I was wondering if Calum was with you," Ashton asked

"Uh no, he isn't here," Luke said confused. Luke thought Calum was stronger and would come see him after school since he didn't show up, but he didn't. Why would Ashton think that Calum is with Luke in the first place since he told Luke to stay away.

Why did Ashton even call him? And how did he get his number? Questions Luke didn't have answers to but he sure was excited when Ashton Calle him, confused, nervous but excited.

"Okay, Luke do you think you can come over? Walk please?" Ashton practically begged and who was Luke to say no to his dream.

Luke said okay and hung up the phone. He pulled his shoes on and told his mum that he was going to Calum's and left.

In less that ten minutes, Luke was at the Irwin's front door panting.

He may or may have not run because for his dream to call him, it must be important.

Luke rung the doorbell and Ashton answered. Without even allowing Luke to speak, he's pulled into a bone crushing hug by Ashton.

Luke melts into the hug, but pulls away from Ashton's warmth confused with a tingly body that seemed to be sparked with electricity. That always happens when he's touching Ashton.

"Come in Luke," Ashton said and Luke walked in, going straight to the living room, where there were two police officers staring right at him.

At that moment, Luke wondered what the hell did he do wrong now.

I hate to leave cliffhangers but if I were to write the rest it'll be to long so I have to break it up. Sorry (Justin plays in the background) stfu I love Justin.

Anyways 1 FÛCKING K THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN

oh and smût in the next chapter, just putting it out there ; )

Also I'm on vacation until January so I'll be updating a lot more often now. Maybe. Idk.  I say I'll update and it never happens.

I updated No Homo by the way, it's a muke fanfic so maybe you could check it out.

Don't forget to comment and vote, it makes me smiley : )

Byyyeeee 💕