[12]: Arguing Is Our Specialty

Start from the beginning

I turned around as saw Bobby running towards me, getting a little bit wet. I could feel my heart quicken it's pace.

Holy cow. He looks so sexy running to me under the rain.

Ew Thea. Stop thinking things like that!

"Hey, thought you wouldn't come around. The bus already left so I guess I'll do the honor of driving you to your house." He said.

He's driving me home? The guy I like is driving me home?

OMG. OMG.

"I'm f-fine, Bobby. Really." I stammered, looking away as I felt my cheeks heating up. "I can walk to my house."

Who are you kidding, Thea?

"Come on, let's go." He said, dragging me by the arm to the car park.

I had no choice but to come along because I know what Robert Tanner would be like if things didn't go his way.

"I bet you and Seth had a great time awhile ago." He said as he opened the door for me and I slipped in the seat bedide the driver's seat.

"Huh. I punched him in the face." I said proudly.

He chuckled the went around the car and got on his seat, started the car then exited the school's parking lot.

"So how are you, Bobby?" I asked, exhaling carbon dioxide as I spoke.

"Will you please stop the 'Bobby' thing? You know how much that annoys me. But, life's great. I had my first threesome last weekend." He casually said.

My jaw dropped open in disguist. "Let's not talk about that."

"Why? Come on Thea. Your virgin ears are cute."

I blushed.

"You get pleasured for free and people swoon over and knows you. Isn't that great?" He added.

"Let's not talk about that either." I said.

My crush was seriously pissing me off.

"Look Thea," He started. "My life's been great since I started being the player of the school. Girls throw themselves at me and I simply give what they want. I get all I want and ta-da一very very nice life. People do things for you一assignments, projects, stuff like those."

"So?" I asked.

"Well, unlike you and the others who doesn't do things like mine. You study your butts off, do projects and all that hassle. Well except people like you Thea一you're so smart you don't have to study."

I blushed. Damn, he got me that bad. "Well, why don't you stop playing and get smart too so that you don't have to study?"

"I thought you know the whole reason why I had to be what I am now." Bobby said, his voice suddenly turning a bit cold.

And I hope you know why I am trying to stop your player ways. My snarky voice mentally said.

With this whole kind of hoping thing, that I'll have a chance with Bobby, my patience was really really running low.

I've waited for days, weeks, months and what did I get? A very popular womanizer who we know as Robert Tanner.

Screw this but, I'm not giving up.

Yet.

Or never.

Bobby pulled up in my house and I got out.

That's when I noticed that mom and dad's car was in the garage.

Oh no.

"I could've opened the door for you, you know." Bobby through his window.