Celty and Shinra (Final)

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry for more waiting. Hope you enjoy~
Warning:There's spoilers from the tv series in this chapter !!
1st pov

"Damn it pick up pick up!"
I'm soaked in blood and street water. I had my basically half dead fiancé leaning against my shoulder half conscious. I've been calling Shinra while I'm slowly walking to his office. His breaths were heavy yet faint. I was scared. My cheeks were soaked and salty from tears.
"God dammit Shinra pick up!"
I pull my phone away from my cheek and call again. The ringing anticipates me. He finally picks up.
"Hello?"
"Shinra! Thank god you answered! I need your help! Please! I-it's Shizuo! He got shot In the chest!"
"Bring him to my office. I'll be right there."
I hang up and shove my phone into my back pocket. His body sways back and forth like a dead weight and my hearts hurting, slowly breaking from seeing him like this.
With lots of struggle I finally get him into Shinra and Celty's home. Celty greets me by helping to carry him to the couch. We set him down gently and I go and grab his face. It's pale and drained of color.
"Shizuo? Can you hear me? Please be okay! I need you to be okay! Be strong for me Shizuo!"
His eyes flutter and he stares at me. He clenches his teeth in pain as he lifts up his hand to graze over mine.
"I'm okay..haha..it doesn't hurt at all."
Tears start to form and Celty comes over and types on her phone and shows it to me.
'What happened?'
"We were walking home and a gang member came out of nowhere. He pushed me out the way and Shizuo got pissed and he got scared so he shot him and ran.."
I started to cry. She grabs me and pulls me in for a hug. She pets my hair and holds me close. After a minute I pull away and wipe my burning wet cheeks. I go up to him and sit next right by his side, leaning my head on his shoulder. He holds my face up and wipes away more tears.
"Don't cry (f/n). I'm not dying. This is nothing. Just a scratch."
"Stop acting tough Shizuo! You're not scratched you've been shot and you could be on the verge of death!"
I started to cry harder.
"Don't go away.."
He sits up and pulls me into a big hug. His chest wet from blood.
"Please stop crying. It makes me sad."
Shinra walks in and celty clenches her fists. She frustratingly types into her phone and points it at him.
'Where were you!? You can't take your time with something like this!'
"Celty don't be mad. Shizuo is a strong guy. I had to get tools to fix him don't I?"
He pulls up a bag of supplies.
"I'm gonna need some space and time. Celty why don't you take (f/n) to get new clothes and something to eat?"
She nods and grabs my hand to urge me to the door.
"He's gonna make it right?"
Shinra adjusts his glasses and doesn't even glance at me.
"We'll know after the surgery."
I bit my lip from whimpering. I run up to the back of the couch and kiss my fiancés forehead.
"Please be okay..."
I go off with Celty on her Motorcycle. We head to my apartment and she stands there motionless. I go to grab clothes for me and Shizuo. I change quick and put his in a bag. We leave and she takes me to get food. As we ride down the roads my body trembled thinking of him. What if he dies? Am I going to be alone? I nuzzled Celty's back and hug her tighter. She took me to get some frozen yogurt. She leaned against her bike. I sat against the fountain and calmed my nerves with the cold treat against my tongue. She typed at her phone and asked if I was okay. I shook my head and told her about how scared I was. How we just got engaged the night before. It's strange how one night can be full of romance and Love and a new beginning then the next is a long aching nightmare. She exclaimed how her and Shinra were recently engaged to. We started talking about our engagements and weddings. It helped me calm down a little. Then Kadota, Erika, Walker, and Subaro showed up. Celty thought they could help me feel better.
"Don't stress (f/n)! You know Shizuo's a strong badass. He'll be good and it'll be your wedding before you know it."
Walker patted me on the head and smiled. Erika hugged me and Kadota and Subaro got me a drink.
"So when's the big wedding? Is Izaya invited?"
I teasingly glared at Erika for saying such a ridiculous question.
" We haven't discussed wedding days."
"I guess you'll have somethings to talk about when you get back."
I looked down at my feet. I'm still scared. Erika and Walker tried cheering me up with Manga but it wasn't working. After a couple hours Celty got a call from Shinra. He told us to come back. I hugged everyone goodbye and thanked them. I hopped on Celty's bike and we rode off. I swung open the door and sped walked in.
"Shizuo?"
I turn and look at him laying on the couch, shirtless and wrapped in bandages with stitches peaking out the side. I walk over to his sleeping body and grab his warm hand. Even though asleep he squeezed it, as if knowing it was me. Shinra walked in wiping off his glasses.
"The bullet went straight through, only grazing his heart thankfully. He would've died if it was just a few centimeters to the right. He needs a long rest and he can't be moving fast and throwing punches or objects or it'll rip the stitches out."
I run up and hug Shinra.
"Thank you thank you thank you! Thanks to you the love of my life gets to live! I owe you so much!"
"Have it as a wedding present. On the house. Plus I would hate the feeling of losing the one I love."
Celty walks up and leans against his shoulder, intertwining her hand with his.
"Is it okay if I sleep here next to him tonight?"
They nod and walk off into the kitchen. I squeeze my body next to Shizuo without waking him. He leans his head onto my chest and squeezes me.
"....mmm...warm.."
He's still sleeping. He nuzzled up against my chest and squeezed. He was gonna be okay. He really was. We were gonna get married and maybe even have kids.
It was 6 a.m. and the sun lit up the room hitting my face. I look up to his face and see him awake smoking as usual.
"It's pretty great waking up to someone as comfy as you are. I slept like a goddamn baby." He sets his cigarette in between his fingers and smirked. I lunged and wrapped my arms around his neck rubbing my face against his. He groaned in pain and I sat up sitting on his lap as he still lays there.
"Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. I was excited that's all!"
He chuckles and sucks the smoke up from his cigarette.
"By the way Doctor says no fighting or fast movements. It'll rip out your stitches. You need plenty of rest and you can't be doing anything to rash. So no fighting. No tantrums and no playtime in bed."
He groaned and took a longer inhale of his cigarette.
"This is gonna be a total bitch. If I have to fight I fucking will. It doesn't matter what happens to me. I gotta protect my wife."
I traced up his chest over his bandages and poke him on the nose.
"Cute but no. No fighting doctors orders! Ill even stay at home with you and take care of you."
He smiles and sits up to hug me.
"I've picked the perfect wife. I'm gonna stick by you forever (f/n) Heiwajima."
I hold his face up so our lips could meet.
"I love you more than life."
He smiles at me and pecks me on the lip.
"I love you too."

A/n: Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comment your opinions! Constructive criticism encouraged! (Just don't be a dick about it)