Trashing and bashing

3rd pov
It was a wet chilly summer night in Ikebukuro. Your house had just been ransacked. You know who done it too. You were walking down the dark damp streets, Your feet were cold and felt wet even though you were wearing shoes. Cars drove by momentarily flashing your face with a blinding light. You kept cursing under your breath realizing all the damage and furniture you need to replace and repair. You were gonna be flat broke. The street had a strong smell of after rain with a hint of cigarettes. Your face shivered and chills shot through your body from the cold. As you stepped forward you stopped, sensing a presence. It was nonetheless the annoying and obvious troublemaking Izaya Orihara. Just the guy you wanted to talk to.

1st pov

"Oh well look what the cat dragged in." His black hair dipped in front of his dark eyes. His smile was devious and manipulative as usual.
"Hi Izaya. Wanna explain why my apartment is trashed?" I shot him a glare. I stood there acting calm and straight faced but deep inside my blood boiled. The man chuckled, "why do you automatically thinks it's me?" As soon as i was about to open my mouth a vending machine came hurdling towards us, (mostly at Izaya) crashing into the brick wall causing glass and soda cans to fly everywhere and a very loud and angry voice that came with it.
"IZAYAAAAAAAA"
"Welp this was fun but i have to leave." Izaya spun around on his heel and started walking the opposite way. Then there he was. The tall blonde bartender with a street lamp in his right hand. The strongest man in Ikebukuro. I don't know what it was, (the strength, the looks, the anger, all of it) he was so attractive to me. My heart skipped a beat as he got close. I felt like a teenage school girl around her super big secret crush.

3rd pov

You've known him since grade school. You were friends with shizuo but didn't get really close until highschool. It's been quite a while since those years. He walked past you like you weren't even there, pissed like always and trying to kill Izaya.
"STOP RUNNING YOU DAMN FLEA."
He tossed a street bench and it was close to hitting you. It missed probably by a couple feet. Looking at Izaya its as if a lightbulb lit up above him.
"Shizu-chan you almost hit ____."
Izaya started talking in a whiney voice as to piss off shizuo even more, and to make matters worse he put his arm around you and pulled you in close.
"Looks like I'm not the only one you pissed off at the moment." Even though Izaya was wearing a coat his touch felt cold. Probably of all the hate you have for him right about now. You could see a vein start to pop at the side of shizuos head. He was pissed.
All Izaya did was chuckle.
"You're boyfriend is crazy pissed ___-chan."
His voice came close to your ear and gave u a cold rush. The word boyfriend made your cheeks go pink.

1st pov

"He-he's n-not-"
"He acts a lot like it." Izaya shot you a devilish glance. Not long until shizuo grabbed his hood and chucked him down the street with merely just one arm throw. I stood there frozen in shock and slightly because it was a turn on to see shizuo be so strong. He then dusted off his vest and came up to me, causing my heart to make my chest tighten. "Hi shizuo." I tried to act as calm as possible but i was screaming inside.
"Are you okay ___?" His voice was shaky but more gentle than it was a minute ago.
"I-I'm fine shizu-chan just a bit startled and I'm a bit pissed because Izaya trashed my place." His fist clenched as his anger started to pump up again. "I'm gonna kill that goddamn flea." I grabbed his arm before he could go chasing off. "Don't start another fight it's already pretty late." His teeth clenched and the relaxed. "Yeah you're right. You can stay at my place until yours gets fixed."
"You don't have to do that I can just grab a hotel room." He came up and patted me on the shoulder. "Save it for your apartment repairs." I sighed at his stubbornness and thanked him right after. He then came closer causing me to make my throat swallow. He then rested his hand on my cheek, his thumb grazing the bone of it.
"You have a cut on your face." His face never looked so serious and so concerned.
I touched my cheek feeling a long wet spot. Blood.
"O-oh I didn't even notice. It must've been from the vending machine when the glass broke." He started lighting a cigarette and urged me beside him. "Let's get to my place so I can fix that."