CHAPTER 6

Ha y'all hoes thought it was gonna be smut BOOM it wasn't and there won't be till later on😏😊

(Pic: 5 minutes into the video diaries and chill and he gives you that look ;)

Im so lame😭

"Harry," Louis scolded lightly, entwining his fingers with Harry's to stop the man from getting him excited.

"I'm just playing with you," he chuckles, turning into the parking lot of a fancy looking restaurant.

"This place looks expensive," he frowns, not wanting Harry to spend so much money on him.

"It is," he says, noticing Louis' expression, "but you're worth it and honestly, this is like a penny from what I have," he shrugs.

For some reason that excited Louis, the fact that Harry was so rich and dominant, it gave him butterflies in his tummy.

"Well, you make me feel guilty if you spend this much money on me," he pouted.

"Don't do that, makes me wanna take you right here," Harry growls out lightly, parking in a spot close to the restaurant.

"Oh god, Harry," he blushed, smacking Harry's arm."

"Calm down babe, you get flustered so easily." He laughed.

Hopefully it isn't cold in there," he fiddled with his shorts a bit as Harry turned off the car.

"Don't worry," Harry shook his head, opening the passenger door and taking Louis' arm through his elbow.

"Reservation for Styles," he stated firmly to the woman as he walked in the restaurant, causing Louis' lower half to twitch.

"Oh? Mr. Harry Styles," she stated, "Come right this way," she glanced at me and took us to our table in the back, away from everyone else.

Louis smiled at the woman, "Thank you," he told her, sitting down on the booth seat across from Harry.

"Hoe do you like this place?" He asked, glancing at the smaller boy.

"Very nice," he marveled, looking around. "And warm," he giggled.

"You are just too cute," Harry mumbled, admiring Louis as he looked through his menu.

"I get chicken fingers and fries every restaurant I go. I'm just pretending to look in this menu," he said randomly, causing Harry to chuckle.

"I get a salad everywhere I go," Harry admits, shrugging.

"A salad?!" Louis made a face of mock disgust, "ew! Healthy food."

"Um I'll have you know that salads are delicious, especially with kale," Harry defended.

"Sure...delicious." The small boy rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Eat your chicken fingers made from poor helpless animal meat," he smirked as Louis' fave turned to disgust.

"Okay, when you put it that way.." He trailed off, "Whatever it tastes good, so I'm eating it," he said.

"Would you like any drinks?" A female voice popped up, almost scaring Louis. He looked up and cringed as he saw how this girl's boobs were hanging from her shirt.

"I would like some lemon water," Harry muttered, not looking up at the girl.

"Some Coca Cola for me thank you," Louis said kindly, seeing how nervous the girl was.

"Okay...um I'll be getting that right for you," she blushed awkwardly, scurrying off away.

You see, if Louis was the judgy type, he would call her a slut because of how she was dressed, but she seemed nice and you can't help how big your boobs are, can you?

Srry I ended this here, I'm tired af