Chapter 8

Chapter8: 

(I ship elounor no hate my friend told me to do this 💗)

Eleanor. That bitch. She cheated on Louis 3 years ago with a stripper. I never did like her. "Lou-boo!", she said walking over to Louis and kissing him. I coughed which got her attention. "Oh who's this whore?", she said. I felt like crying but I have to show her that I'm a bigger person. "That's my girlfriend!", Louis said standing up for me,"why don't you go upstairs, love. I gotta handle this." I walked up and saw Eleanor glaring at me. I flicked her off and walked into our room. I felt better knowing that Louis is gonna handle this. I sat on the bed rubbing my stomach. I was getting big but not that you could see my bump. I was still throwing up and having really bad migraines. I heard the door slam downstairs. I walked down to see Louis on the couch. "Louis. What's wrong?",I asked sitting down. "Oh um.. We have to tour tomorrow. So i can't go to your appointment, love.", he said. I felt tears coming. This is my first appointment. Louis looked excited now. "Go get ready!", he said. "Why?", I asked. "Just be ready by 6:00, ok. Dress nice", he said leaving. What just happened? I called Perrie and Danielle and they came over quick. "Well we need to go shopping! You need a new dress!", Danielle said dragging me out the door.

After shopping, we all sat down. Danielle showed me pictures of her daughter Layla. "This is her and Liam- this is her at dance!", Danielle explained. "She's so cute!", Perrie said. "When are you and Zayn gonna have kids Pez?", I asked. She started blushing. "O MY GOD PERRIE!!!",Danielle and I yelled. "How far are you?", Danielle asked. ""6 months!!!!", she said excitedly. She gonna have hers before me. I'm so happy for her!

My phone rang. It was Louis.

Louis: "Hey babe! Almost ready! Can't wait to see u! :)

I replied and smiled. "Time to get ready!", Perrie said.