Chapter 5

Hey!

Chapter 5:

I sat next to Louis hospital bed. He lost a lot of blood. They said he might not make it. What about our baby. It was quiet. Jut me and Louis, who was still unconscious. His monitor that was beeping stopped. There was a long beep. No. Not now. Not when I need him the most. Zayn came in. "He's GONE!", I cried into Zayns chest. He placed his hand on my stomach. I was now one month pregnant. "Shhhh it's ok", he whispered. "NO ZAYN! it's not! He's gone!", I yelled. "CHRIS! DON'T YELL AT ME! IM SAD TOO! DON'T YOU THINK I CARE! HE'S LIKE A BROTHER TO ME AND I LOVE HIM. I DON'T WANT YOU TO UPSET THE BABY FOR FUCK SAKE!", He yelled. We both sat back down. "I'm sorry", I said. "No I'm sorry", he replied hugging me. "What's wrong!", harry asked coming in. As soon as he saw Louis he fell to his knees. The rest of the boys came in and so as Jay. They all looked concerned. "He's gone", I said. Jay froze. She let out a scream. Liam went to get a doctor. A short while later he came back with the doctor. "I need you all to leave please", he said. We all left.

The doctor came out with his head down. "I'm sorry", he said. Everyone cried. I snuck into his room. "Louis! Please wake up. What about our baby!", I said," what about me...." His monitor was still silent. I sat there got an hour. Looking at my dead boyfriend. I soon fell asleep. "Beep... Beep... Beep.."

Woah! That was scary I like cried when I wrote it😭😢😰