Telling the Gang

Song has nothing to do with chapter. I just love it to much.
~~~~~~~

Kai POV
~2 weeks later~

After me and (y/n) had kissed, two weeks ago i must add, we had gotten together, but kept it a secret from everyone, especially Jay.

(Y/n) had been bugging me to agree to tell them, i had been putting it off, but she had gotten me to agree. Two days ago. And now we going to tell them.

Im not scared of Jay, its just i might need to defend myself.. Knowing Jay because he is very protective of his sister.

"Kai! C'monlets go, ive got everyone gathered in the game room!"

I sighed as i walked over to (y/n), and linked my arm with hers.

(Y/n) POV

Me and Kai walked into the game room as everyone was on the couch waiting for us to tell the "big" news.

As we walked in I gelt Kai tense slightly, and gave him a slight smile, trying to reassure him.

Everyone looked at us confused, except Nya whom knew what was going on.

"Ehm.. (Y/n)... Why are you holding Kai's hand..?" I let out a low curse. Of course Jay would be the first one to question!

Then Kai spoke.

"Jay. I have told you once before how I felt about your sister, and I have finally confessed," he paused, "And she shares them back. Jay, everyone here, myself and (y/n) are dating."

Nya squealed and hugged me while everyone else smiled. But not Jay.

"Kai. I want to talk to you alone." Jay's voice was calm and held no emotion. And it scared me.

I looked to Nya for help, as the two were dating as well. She nodded slightly and walked over to Jay and whispered something in his ear.

"So?"

"I told him to go easy on my brother." she laughed slightly at my gasp.

~~~~~~~~
CRAP ENDING IS CRAP. DEAL WITH IT.

WARNING SPOILERS

I hate Derith. I just watched the first episode of season 5 i ninjago on YT and Derith thinks Nya shouldnt be apart of the ninja team. Because shes a girl.

I loved Derith. He was one of my favorite character. WAS.

I dont know if ive ever said weather or not i aprove ninja Nya but i dont. I dont like it.

But i do like Nya herself.

But the main thing about this is that Derith is fucking sexist.

"You let a girl into your team! (Something about ruining reputation)"

And now I hate him.

Goodbye forever Darith! I really hope the new villian takes him -_-

SPOILER OVER

The intro is hilarious. Just look up 'ninjago episode (whatever it was i forgot xD)'

Its 4:30 in the morning. I blane Instagram (@Kayla_Derpington)
For blowing up my ninjago follows feed thingy. And Youtube.

PEACE

I NEED SLEEP

...
...
....
...
...
...
.

AND FOR A CERTAIN GRAY CAT TO STOP ATTACKING ME WHILE I TRY TO SLEEP *cough*shimmer*cough*