"Explain, NOW."

Your POV~~~~

It had been three days since your birthday. Since you almost die. Since you met Kai, the ninja of fire.

Wow. You thought.

Your brother had come home and had some new for you.

Flashback

You were on your computer searching up the ninja of ninjago when you heard a little roar of an engine then being cut off. And a bright flash of light was seen through your curtains.

Curious you walked over to your window to see your brother walking up the walk way. He stopped, looking up and smiled at you.

"EVERYONE THE BIRD IS BACK!!!"(youll find out why i called him a bird in a sec.) you screeched, and saw your brother pout a bit. Hehe, he never liked that nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! (Y/n)!! Ive missed you so much! And dont call me a bird." your brother exclaimed.

"Phht, fine. What have you been off doing for the past 7 months?"

He paused. Looking at you.
"Uhmm.. (Y/n) dont freak but i sorta became a... Ninja.... Blue ninja of lighting.." he trailed off.

You sat there mouth agap in awe
"Y-your a ninja?! Omg Jay this is so awsome!" you shouted while hugging him

DUN DUN DUUUUNNN!!!! =D

So here you were. On your way to meet hom team. Hes told you a bit about them.

Cole- master of Earth. Nice but can seem cold hearted at first. Horrable cook.

Zane- master of ice. Ninja of titanium though. Robot. Great cook.

Lloyd- master of power. Childish and a great friend.

Nya- his girlfriend. Samuri and smart (#JAYA4EVA)

Sensei wu- there teacher. Likes hitting people on the head with his staff. Nice and funny(at times)

And the one that made your heart stop.

Kai- master of fire. Hot headed. Short tempered. Great teammate and friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we had gotten there i started to worry.

No (y/n) jay said that they are awsome and nice people. Itll be fine.

Jay opened the door. "Hey everyone!! Come meet my sister!!" he screamed.

Six people came running in.

Jay introduced all of 'em. Then what happened next made you almost have a nose bleed.

Who you were asuming was Kai, came in shirtless, sweaty, and holding his shirt in his hand, putting it on.

Again jay introduced.

"Wait... (Y/n)?!" Kai exclaimed in shock

"H-hi..." you whispered.

Meanwhile jay looked at Kai with such rage it made you almost laugh.

"Explain, NOW."

"Alright sheesh. Remember that gang guy we stoped from taking the girl?" Kai questioned.

Jay nodded.

"After all you left i stayed behind for a minutes or two to make sure she was ok. The girl was (y/n)." He finished simply.

"Ohhh....."

Well. It sure was fun meeting the team. Now what?