Three

It was a nice dinner. I kept looking at the way his eyes would twinkle when he would smile or crack a cheesy joke. Or even the way his nose crinkled when we talked about funny moments we had together. No matter what he did I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

"Let's go back my hotel, yeah?" He stood up, grabbing my hand and pulled me at the door.

By the time we were at the hotel, I had butterflies in my stomach. I knew what was going to happen and I was so excited about it.

I watched as he unlocked the door with his room key and ushered me inside.

When we reached where the bed was, he suddenly kissed me. Of course, I kissed back. I mean, how could I resist him.

As time went on, the make out got more heated and I couldn't take it. I lifted his shirt over his head and just stared down at his body.

------------

And that's when I jolted awake. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

Honestly, I couldn't keep doing this. Acting like I don't have feelings for him when it's obvious I do. I'm so oblivious to them that I've pushed them off for so long.

It's time that I tell Seth that I like him, or maybe love him. Hell, I don't know anymore. I just know that I feel a lot for him.

A/N: I know that this is a really short update and I apologise. The stress is just piling up on me and I hope you all understand. Thank you for reading.

also, credit to lunaticfringeGirlJ for my new cover! I love it.