I look back at Aiden who is still tapping on his phone. I am very patient but in this case. It got on my nerves. It was killing me. Physically and mentally. I gave up after sitting here for 30 minutes in silence. Deathly. silence.

"Aiden! Earth to Aiden!" He looked up from his phone for a bit and went back to typing but what was he typing?

"I know your listening. Well I just wanted to tell you that. I am going to the mall." He looked up from his phone for longer than last time and just smiled. He finally gave a sigh of not completely being dead.

I got up from my seat and Aiden soon followed. Still not saying a word. It was like he was giving me the silent treatment but this was worst than my parents because I actually liked when my parents didn't talk to me.

It was really pretty outside and warm. The sun reflecting off my skin and the warm weather. It is all beautiful...until someone crashes into you. You could call it a moment or whatever but Aiden now was getting on my nerves and the very last. I turned around and gave him a glare.

I put my arms crossed." I don't know why your not talking at all but it is like...ugh I can't even explain. Your just like my parents." I walked around my car and got in and drove off.

I left Aiden just like that. There standing like a retard. He can walk home. I don't know why but I felt bad for leaving him there but why should I he was ignoring me.

I pulled up to the mall. There were a lot of cars that I had to park way back. I know we need to exercise but I really want to get to the mall. I went in feeling happy I didn't have to deal with Aiden and his phone. All I care about now is getting new cloth and stuff.

I walked into the Converse store and bought like 2 pairs of shoes. I loved this store so much that even the people know me here. It is kind of creepy.

After 2 hours of shopping and my legs hurting from walking. I took a break for some food. I ordered something from McDonald. I really didn't care about the fat in stuff . I was hungry. I searched for a place to seat. There was like barely anywhere to sit. The only place to sit was close to Aiden's buddy's. I tried not to make it noticeable I was here as possible.

"Have you guys seen Aiden?" I overheard one guy say. I put my cheeseburger down and began to listen.

"No, but I have heard he is with that loser of Amily." Other voice said. I frowned at the saying of my name.

I wanted to tell them otherwise but being the royal shyness. I couldn't even turn around or eat anymore.

"I really don't get him. First he talks crap about her and than all the sudden he is hanging out with her." The same voice said again. He did what? Who can have friends these days? There all filled with lies and I was stupid enough to let him be my friend.

"I say he is only with her for her money. Aiden is smart after all." A tear slipped down my face. I cleaned it off. He is only my friend for my money. I felt my heartbreak. I threw away my food and left quickly. I went out of the mall and the tears came down even worst.

"Oh! If it isn't Amily." I cleared my tears and came to face with Ashley. She even had her crew. I looked at Leah and she looked back down. Leah had been my friend since Kindergarten but than came along Ashley and she turned against me now she can't even look me in the face.

"Have you been crying? Did some one take away your books? I'll give you something to cry about." Before I could figure out what she was saying. She took a swing at me and hit me right in the stomach. I fell holding my Hands to my stomach. I began crying even more.

How could no one have seen her. I got up and felt a weird feeling. I ran towards a trash can. I threw up want I had just ate. I began walking to my car. Limping a bit from the punch I just got.

I got in my car and let all my tears come out. Why do people hate me so much? I never did anything to Ashley or anybody else. Leah got trapped in Ashley's lies. After all Aiden didn't like me and I fell for it. Those kisses where nothing to him just a game. The lies about protecting me against Kyle. All. Lies.

I began to drive back home. I turned the radio on. Right now what I needed was music. I turned the volume up. Everybody's got somebody but me by Hunter Hayes came on. It was funny how this song related to me right now.

I got home and was greeted by Molly at the door. I petted her and locked all the doors and went upstairs to my room. What could happen here. Nothing at all but maybe trip over something. I sat the shopping bags down. I walked to my bed and just laid there staring at the ceiling. This was all I could do that wouldn't get me to confront somebody.

I laid there for like the longest I have ever. I had the craziest idea ever but if It was going to let me forget about stuff why not. My parents do it why couldn't I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR AWESOME AND STAY BEAUTIFUL!!

GO AROUND ASKING PEOPLE "ARE YOU MY MOMMY?" IN A LITTLEST KIDS VOICE. IT WILL CREEP PEOPLE OUT. DONE IT

~~FANGIRLING GIRL