4

Barbara's POV
I woke up in francisco's arms, he was really adorable, he hasn't woke up yet. "Good morning, what time is it now b?" He said with his sexy morning husky voice, "its 7.30" i said "oh luckly its saturday right?" He asks, "yea right" i said, "well i have to wake milo up" he said "no, let me wake him up" i said, "up to you babe" he said, then i walk into the spare room, Milo hasn't wake up yet so i carry him into the living room.

"Franc, what are you doing?" I ask, as i carrying milo, "making you breakfast, is milo still sleeping?" He asks "yes he is" i said "what do you want to eat b?" He asks, he's just too sweet how can you not melt? "I don't know.." I said "how about a toast with jam and a cup of hot tea?" He asks "sure! How do you know you love tea?" I said "well, i know it just looking at your eyes..." He said "oh, yeah im gonna wake lauren and sean" i said, then i went to the room where Lauren and Sean slept, "Laur! Wake up" i said, then they woke up.. We went to the dining room to eat breakfast, and milo woke up too.. "Auntiee!!" He said, "morning milo!" I said, "you wake up milo? Here come to daddy's arms" francisco said, while im handing milo to him. Then Lauren and sean slept. "You live here alone?" He asks "no, my parents's on a trip, I've been planning to move" i said.

"See you soon!" Francisco said. Then i was alone, as i hunt for apartment, then i called lauren.
Lauren : Yes?
Barbara : Will you be my roommate?
Lauren : YES 100x YE!

She's been misrable, her mother is always on a business trip, her father always drinks alcohol, and her father once give her a weed.

Barbara : i'll text you the address!
Lauren : thanks b!

Then i texted her the address and we started to live there. I already told my parents, and they said yes. Me and lauren went to the interior's.

Heyy readerss!! Sorry this chapter is short i've had so many works to done this week! :( see you in another chapter! Hope you like it and pleaze vote this story xx author xx