"I was with my squad when we were attacked by the Female Titan." I began. "While the rest of my team was....killed-besides Yeager of course-my wounds weren't fatal. I survived. I came to really high in a tree -I was kicked there by the female titan- and the bodies of my squad were gone as were any other people in the forest. So I decided the best course of action was to find my way out of the forest. Thankfully I went the right direction and when I got here I saw the titan chasing you. I know I'm not supposed to engage titans but I couldn't sit by and do nothing." I paused. "Besides, I had to expel a crap ton of gas to reach you anyway, why not put it to some use?" My voice remained the same the entire time.

I finnished and the commanders face was unchanged.

Without turning to me he said "You are dismissed. Go do what your are supposed to be doing. Levi hurt his leg and Cadet Yeager needs to be checked on."

I nodded, saluted and dropped back to where Captian Levi was. I waved and tied Rayne next to the cart.

"Roll up your pants." I ordered

He complied, rolling his pants up to just past thighs. I could see his left thigh was bruised and swollen. When I lightly tapped it I heard him hiss softly.

"Can you move it?"

He flexed his leg.

"Alright, your gonna have to be honest. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your pain."

He voice was quiet and his face was annoyed when he awnsered. "About 4."

I sighed. "I can't help you right if you dont tell me the truth."

"Tch." He looked away. "7 1/2."

"Looks like you sprained you ankle, pulled a muscle and to top it of you've got yourself a pretty nice bruise." Then I pulled out my first aid kit. I kept it in a special pocket in my cloak.

"You'll have to keep off that leg" I began wrapping his ankle with bandages.

"Crutches would be best but I excpect you won't want to hobble around. Wearing them will help it heal faster but-" I put an ice pack on his now bandaged ankle and moved to his thigh "-you'll be hobbling around. Still, like I said, I can't make you do anything. Just keep as much weight as you can off that leg."

He just grunted but by now I could tell that it was a grunt of consent.

"Good" I packed my things and stood "Stay off that leg. Doctors orders." I slid onto Rayne and began to untie her reins.

"Captain?"

"Huh?"

"Where's Yeager?"

He pointed "very back."

I nodded and headed that way.

I rode back untill I saw Mikasa's head above one of the carts.

Found him

When I got there I saw Yeager sitting upright, propping himself up on his elbows. "Hey. I need to make sure you aren't gonna die." I said. I couldn't muster any emotion. Everything felt blank. I didn't even feel human anymore. That had been taken from me by whatever it was I had been when I took down the Female Titan.

"Alicia? You're alive?" Mikasa asked.

I nodded. "Does anything hurt?"

He shook his head.

"I wouldn't think so. You used your titan form, it's regenerative abilities should have done most of the work. I'm just doing a standard checkup."

He nodded and was silent as I checked his heartbeat and such.

Just as I finnished with my check up and stood to leave Eren's eyes shot open even wider. "THE FEMALE TITAN! Did she...did we get her?" It seemed as though the thought had just occurred to him

I turned my back towards him, my eyes shadowed. I heard Mikasa awnser him and then a noise as he fell back onto the floor of the cart.

I slipped onto Rayne and rode by myself untill the shadow of the wall covered my face and we emerged into the cheering crowds of civilians.

I told you it wouldn't take long! Ok so the reason all this didn't take long to write at all was be a use I had already written it. I get an idea for one part in the story but I'm not there yet so I just wrote it in memo and copy paste when it get there so I don't lose my idea. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter my Kittens! Remeber

LIKE

COMMEMT

FOLLOW

VOTE

LOVE-CAT