Chapter 15 YEET!?

The word 'Sure' was the last thing to leave his lips before Mikey raised the baseball bat. Anthony took a deep breath but just as the bat was swung, another was also swung. 

Anthony quickly leaped back and called. "YEET!" As the bat swung towards his stomach. Mikey fell to his knees and onto the ground, one thump at a time. 

Everyone was shocked. Just as Mikey swung towards Anthony, in a short time, Will broke off one of the branches hanging down from one of the nearby trees next to the fort. It was only in an arms reach so it wasn't that complicated but having the guts to hit Mikey in the back of the head with it, that's a different story.

"Thanks fham." Anthony finally exhaled. 

Will still stood there frozen staring down at Mikey's collapsed body. He looked at the tip of the stick that he'd hit Mikey with, then back at the body.

"No blood." He whispered.

"What?" Izzy asked.

"No blood, there's no blood on the stick, or the body." Will couldn't even process what was about to happen. 

 "Oh my god, you're right!" Anthony got on all fours and inspected Mikey's body.

"Will how hard did you hit him?" He asked.

"I don't know! I just didn't want to see you get hurt so I just hit as hard as I could!" Will panicked.

"Wait! Anthony why did you dodge?!" Izzy started to yell.

Anthony didn't know what to say.

"I don't know." Anthony looked away from the others.

...

"What do you mean you don't know!?!" Will raised his voice even more.

"He was already pissed at you! He was probably gonna kill you for sure after pulling a stunt like that!" Will continued.

"I know, I know but that's not the problem at the moment." Anthony looked back at Mikey.

"Yeah, you're right." Will looked at Mikey.

Izzy then stood up.

"Wait, Will. You didn't hit him hard enough, we gotta go. He might wake up soon."

"Yeah, let's get out of here."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YEET!

On the walk home, there was nothing but silence. Not a word. Back and forth there was a few glances and stares but nothing more. Till Izzy broke the silence.

"So, is anyone excited for the new year?"

They walked faster and faster.

"I guess, school is going to be our only free-bee since Mikey's going to high school." Will said.

"Yeah, but Mikey is a man of many ways and that won't stop him." Anthony's eye's followed the pavement that he walked on.

"Okay, guys I have an idea!" Izzy shouted. 

--

~The Next Day~

*Izzy's P.OV*

The next morning I was as hyper as ever before. I was already half dressed since I woke up before my phone notifications could get to me. My style wasn't much of a change, but I decided if was time to lose the oval glasses and get a new red pair that faded clear in the front two frames. And the frames were much bigger, which for a more comfortable view.